Jump to content

Britney & Lynne grabbing lunch TODAY!


Tomika

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MM said:

lmaoo no he's gay i'm pretty sure. but he became friends with britney when she was with jason. i know i'm going to get downvoted for this but he doesn't seem like a real friend, you know? he's "bffs" with so many people in hollywood (paris hilton, kate hudson), it's weird 

I disagree in that you don't think he seems like a real friend, he looks like such a sweet, genuine guy. I think Britney looks very happy when they're together so he must be a great and supportive friend to her for her to behave this way. I actually feel like his friendship might be strongest with Britney but maybe he's been friends with Kate for longer I don't know... 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Arya said:

Its so cute how JJ and Preston are always with the same friends. I wonder If they are brothers too bc they are always together with JJ and Preston. 

Also their mother must trust Britney a lot :) I bet they think Britney is an awesome mother too! :)

 

No, they are no brothers.. one of them, I think Preston's friend is Kendall's brother (britney's partener in crime lol ) 

... this is what I wonder too... I think their mother trust Britney a lot because the boys are with preston and jayden everywhere lol.. even on halloween they were together

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Denise said:

No, they are no brothers.. one of them, I think Preston's friend is Kendall's brother (britney's partener in crime lol ) 

... this is what I wonder too... I think their mother trust Britney a lot because the boys are with preston and jayden everywhere lol.. even on halloween they were together

Whos Kendall? AM I a flop fan for not knowing this? :omg:

 

Link to comment
Just now, Oh My Stars said:

 

Lol I didnt remember that. I think that girl is also on the Hollywood pic? Shes such a gorgeous kid tho.

I want Britney to have a mini Britney with Chris Evans :meltdown:

She deserves and she wants so bad a lil girl :kidcries:

 

Link to comment
Just now, Arya said:

Lol I didnt remember that. I think that girl is also on the Hollywood pic? Shes such a gorgeous kid tho.

I want Britney to have a mini Britney with Chris Evans :meltdown:

She deserves and she wants so bad a lil girl :kidcries:

 

Yea, it's obviously what she truly wants is more kids. Would be great if she could find someone genuine, and do this. Just want her to be happy. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Yea, it's obviously what she truly wants is more kids. Would be great if she could find someone genuine, and do this. Just want her to be happy. 

I think that If she only had one more child and it was a girl, shed probably be satisfied. She still has at least 7 years for this, so I Hope she finds a great guy and she can truly have a partner to share this experience with her. Bc she didnt have that with kfed. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block