I want Britney to pose for Playboy

CharlieBlue8

They've rebranded to stay modern over the past couple of years.  They don't show anything lower than the navel any longer.  Other popstars have done it as well as big names like Sky Ferreira, Bella Thorne, (our girl) Tinashe, Dolly Parton, and Kate Moss.  I think she could do something beautiful, high-fashion, and tasteful not to mention this year she's 35 so it would be iconic for her.  

Bring on the hate.  It would still be a smart career and self-esteem move.  Not to mention she'd help the sell out covers and put the brand back on the map again. :hipney:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I'm on the fence, now that Playboy is more tame but its still considered a "****" magazine and I doubt Britney would want to be associated with that. I really like the Kate Moss spread and would love it if she did something like that but she already said she doesnt want to do playboy.

12 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I'm on the fence, now that Playboy is more tame but its still considered a "****" magazine and I doubt Britney would want to be associated with that. I really like the Kate Moss spread and would love it if she did something like that but she already said she doesnt want to do playboy.

She also said she'd never do Vegas...:usher:

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

This! :queenflopga2: Didn't realize it still existed! Doesn't have a lot of acclaim nowadays it seems tbh!

Vogue magazine should do a Britney cover tbh!

I love Woman but since the magazine was to see naked woman what is even the point if there is vogue and Elle etc. 

Its bizarre to me. 

Archived