Justice for liar

RATCHET❤

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

When the album leaked and when it got released, literally EVERYBODY on the site was praising the **** out of Liar. Three months later, 50% of this site "hate" that same song. People on exhale really suffer from something that is called "influence". They are sheep. They are not able to have a personnal opinion. Their taste in music easily change by the influence of a few other persons. 

TRUEEEE!! ffs liar is so good

the instrumental is very catchy! and them hating on the vocals.. actually the vocals sounds like the old britney. they hated it when they knew she recorded it in 2013 or smthn.

13 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Where the hell were you for the last 3 months :dead:

Everybody needed/need you to request Slumber Party on radios, it has been the chaos here :moorangu:

We all wanted Liar instead of SP but... we still have to support Britney :riri:

I've been very busy but i do check Exhale every week. Fans wanted SP single and they got it but they seem to never know which songs can do wonder for Britney's career... their choice for Criminal instead of Gasoline, Perfume over TIG... SP after PG...it's like they are helping RCA destroy their fav's career slowly i can't..

5 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I've been very busy but i do check Exhale every week. Fans wanted SP single and they got it but they seem to never know which songs can do wonder for Britney's career... their choice for Criminal instead of Gasoline, Perfume over & ISBE , TIG ...they are helping RCA destroy their fav's career slowly i can't..

Perfume was not picked by us though. :weirdmeout:

Any other Brtiney Jean track would have flopped just as hard too, she wasn't promoting anything except POM. :queenriri:

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Perfume was not picked by us though. :weirdmeout:

Any other Brtiney Jean track would have flopped just as hard too, she wasn't promoting anything except POM. :queenriri:

Britney does things she feels like doing...she wouldn't promote those singles RCA wanted her to do but she could do her fans a fav... because she loves her fans..be happy because she is performing SP here and there but don't ask for more

A potential hit (like SnS) doesn't need promotion to become a big hit, they become huge hits on their own as the gp enjoy & buy them...

If TIG & Liar had been chosen by RCA, things would be so different now...i hope Britney will spend 100K to shoot a video with an interesting concept then release Liar as 3rd single next year...radio would eat this song up...  

Archived