Why Does Britney Keep Mispronouncing Tinashe's Name?

Guest Arckangel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Same reason she did Carpool Karaoke and X-Factor without knowing she should sing live.

Her team is trash. They don't inform her.

:ricackle: Her team is trash but cmon she is not an idiot, she doesn't need a team for "oh britney you will judge young singers but you didn't sing a note for 10 years" or "britney you will do a karaoke but you have to sing".... she knows that

It's bad. 

I mean, I understand if she gets it wrong once, but this already happened three times in front of hundreds of people. It must be horrible for Tinashe. 

Clear proof her team doesn't give a **** about her image anymore. 

I've already seen some articles online about this and the whole thing makes Britney look dumb and unprofessional

http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/news/a44054/britney-spears-totally-butchered-tinashes-name-and-now-fans-are-telling-her-to-legally-change-it/ )

Maybe her team doesn't know Tinashe name either? :weirdmeout:

9 hours ago, jennyj said:

I'm pretty sure Tinashe told Britney how to pronounce it, because if you look closely at her face, she doesn't seem bothered or even a flinch when Britney says Tinasha.  For example, if it was TinashEH, the E would need an accent (like Beyoncé).  If you go by actual spelling, it's either Tin-aush or Tin-aush-uh (which is what Britney is saying).

I think we're all pronouncing it wrong, and Britney is saying it correctly because she told her to pronounce it that way. :thetea:

I honestly hate that tbh.

How Tinashé doesn't have an accent aigu. :wontcry:

10 hours ago, jennyj said:

I'm pretty sure Tinashe told Britney how to pronounce it, because if you look closely at her face, she doesn't seem bothered or even a flinch when Britney says Tinasha.  For example, if it was TinashEH, the E would need an accent (like Beyoncé).  If you go by actual spelling, it's either Tin-aush or Tin-aush-uh (which is what Britney is saying).

I think we're all pronouncing it wrong, and Britney is saying it correctly because she told her to pronounce it that way. :thetea:

But it is pronounced TinashEH. her name comes from Zimbabwe it is not an Anglo name.

Archived