My date asked me to play "change your mind" for him!

PieceofBritney

A while back, a couple of days after Glory leaked, I posted a thread about how I played it during a date and the guy's favorite song was Change your mind. It was the 7 or 8th time we hooked up but we never got together again after that. I really liked him but we couldn't communicate, I can't speak turkish and his english isn't very good. I always made up excuses to avoid seeing him, and after a couple of times he stopped calling. But today I decided to call him and he happily agreed to come to my house. I cleaned the house, lit candles, put on music appropriate for weed, and waited for him. When he was here, right after we smoked he looked at me and said "can you play a song?" which song, I asked and he told me:

"Britney Spears change your mind" 

I was surprised he remembered. He is not that kind of guy, he is 36+ and hardly even listens to american music and is overall a very manly man! Turned out he even downloaded it(illegally but still) on his phone and listened to it. It was a very magical moment...I guess you had to be there. :weirdmeout:  Anyway, I know we won't ever have anything, it was always *** between us(he lives here, I won't be here for long, and stuff like this) but it was an iconic moment for me. I'm sorry for this super cheesy and stupid thread but he left and I wanted to share this with someone. :ipass:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Did you guys do the dirty deed at least? :milkney:

so many times. 

:milkney:  :mybodyisready:

11 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Maybe you should "Change your mind" and he tries to learn english? I love cheesy storys :wtfdidusay:

There is only one other person who gave me this feeling tbh. But, yeah, too many complications. But I'll keep having *** with him do not worry. 

23 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Maybe you should "Change your mind" and he tries to learn english? I love cheesy storys :wtfdidusay:

It doesn't let me edit the last one, idk why but yeah he also remembered it is a "bonus track" of her new album! I thought he didn't even listen when I was babbling about Britney's album lol. 

I edited the main post with more details. 

Archived