Godney is REAL look what happened in gym

PieceofBritney

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I love Britney's  music , but please, honey, you are a bit reaching. :gloria:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5785679/britney-spears-named-vh1-save-the-music-ambassador

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/apparently-britney-spearss-music-can-save-you-somali-pirates/354526/

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/its-a-miracle-britney-spears-song-saves-stroke-victim/news-story/9d555d6173c3aa5c618fafe8c43d5a9a

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/britney-spears-music-blasted-out-2646660

On October 24, 2015, Spears donated $120,000 to the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation.[323]In addition, $1 of each ticket sale for her Las Vegas residency show, "Britney: Piece of Me", was donated to the nonprofit organization.[324]Spears also fundraised for the charity through social media, in addition to selling limited edition merchandise, with all proceeds going to the NCCF

her own Britney Spears Foundationoffers children in long-term hospital care the opportunity to perform and express themselves.

She also supports a number of children’s charities such as the Elevate Hope Foundation, Keep A Child Alive and the Luke Neuhedel Foundation.

Britney Spears has supported the following charities listed on this site:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/07/britney-spears-meghan-trainor-and-Selena-gomez-record-song-for-victims-of-the-orlando-shooting-5992498/

Britneys music always manages to make  me feel good,  her songs improve my mood,  her voice gives me clarity and her consistant presence is very influential,  her music makes people happy and feel reassured.  :truthtea:

3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Aw that's cute! I used to watch my prerogative on my computer before getting ready for school. Lol even my dad , who gave me a ride everyday, got used to this routine. I did it for at least a month or two. Where do you live?

I live in Istanbul.

And I guess this weekend thing is over because of incidents.They air slow music only.

When Make Me was released, a military coup happened.I swear there is a relation with Britney and incidents in Turkey, someone should uncover it.:snooptoya:

3 hours ago, Janice Litman said:

I live in Istanbul.

And I guess this weekend thing is over because of incidents.They air slow music only.

When Make Me was released, a military coup happened.I swear there is a relation with Britney and incidents in Turkey, someone should uncover it.:snooptoya:

Oh I live in istanbul too! I live in mecediekoy! Yeah when that happened I had to run back home middle of protesters!!

3 hours ago, Janice Litman said:

I live in Istanbul.

And no I don't think so, because that black thing is on TV(my photo)....and they were playing it. I heard baby one more time when I was in Pilates class lol 

6 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Its turkish right, the special?

Yes, unfortunately. Yesterday they begun from the first album til ITZ I think they, talk about each album and the singles and show footages from each era. Today I couldnt watch it but i believe they continued from ITZ til Glory. Dream TV is also showing her videos during the day pretty often :)

6 minutes ago, forever said:

Yes, unfortunately. Yesterday they begun from the first album til ITZ I think they, talk about each album and the singles and show footages from each era. Today I couldnt watch it but i believe they continued from ITZ til Glory. Dream TV is also showing her videos during the day pretty often :)

Oh that's nice. I have the channel but I never watch tv!

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Oh that's nice. I have the channel but I never watch tv!

Same, I saw their tweet that they are doing the weekend thing for her. They will air the special again at 01.30 but I probably wont be watching cuz I have work tomorrow, have to get up 06.30 to go Sisli every morning :wendycry:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

oh I live in mecediekoy! We probably walked by each other too many times!

Omg that might be true :unbelievableney: My office building is just next to the Gayrettepe metro station. Do you know that underground passage to the metro and Zorlu Center, I use it everyday..

Archived