Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Arya said:

What If if they are already dating but trolling and not admitting yet :ricackle:

Like she did when she was already with jt and kept talking about Prince William, Ben Affleck or saying she was single lol

I guess not, she was a 17 years old all American girl next dirl back then. Now itd make no sense If she was hiding it, right?

Who knows really! I bet she has learned not to be so open about her relationships nowadays... and he definately is very private!

8 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Imagine If she said smt like "dont get married If u are a 22 years old girl slaying the world with toxic and the guy has already two kids, doesnt even have a job and used to be a backup dancer for ur ex. peace out, *************"

Ill seriously die :gloria:

4 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Who knows really! I bet she has learned not to be so open about her relationships nowadays... and he definately is very private!

I think he seems to like her as a person and he seems a nice guy. Id be surprised if he didnt want her in case she did. 

Its funny how sometimes she tries to hide from the media or didnt confirm right away the rumours began or when she was spotted with them (JT, David, Jason) but some she did right after (Kevin, Isaac, Adnan, Charlie)

I think its a smart move to not Tell the world right away, even more if its still New and u dont know where the relationship is going.

5 minutes ago, Arya said:

Imagine If she said smt like "dont get married If u are a 22 years old girl slaying the world with toxic and the guy has already two kids, doesnt even have a job and used to be a backup dancer for ur ex. peace out, *************"

Ill seriously die :gloria:

:unbelievableney::hype:

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

I think he seems to like her as a person and he seems a nice guy. Id be surprised if he didnt want her in case she did. 

Its funny how sometimes she tries to hide from the media or didnt confirm right away the rumours began or when she was spotted with them (JT, David, Jason) but some she did right after (Kevin, Isaac, Adnan, Charlie)

I think its a smart move to not Tell the world right away, even more if its still New and u dont know where the relationship is going.

yeah ur right! but I think he has hots for for sure. That chemistry doesnt just randomly appear really!

It might be that she's trying to stay single if you know what I mean....

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

yeah ur right! but I think he has hots for for sure. That chemistry doesnt just randomly appear really!

It might be that she's trying to stay single if you know what I mean....

Or maybe its bc she almost always prefer jobless ugly men :lanacackle:

Archived