Entertainment Weekly - The 100 best songs of 2016 (sorry if AP)

KENZDOYLE

Entertainment Weekly listed Brit Brit at number 23 with......

Do You Wanna Come Over..... (why this track off Glory:forkit:, who knows) 

saying: 

23. Britney Spears, “Do You Wanna Come Over?”

“Whatever you want, whatever you need, I’ll do it!” Spears shouts on the freakiest song from this year’s Glory. She’s trying to coax her boo into a Netflix and chill sesh, but she might as well be talking about the track’s everything-but-the-kitchen-sink production: soda-pop sound effects, Latin guitars, keyboards that sound like they’re ripping a hole in the time-space continuum. Fine, Britney! We’re calling an Uber now! —N.F.

Also can someone please let me know how we're all ignoring that out of all people the man's background vocals are JERMAINE JACKSON like how did that come to be :lanacackle:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

at least it's not Clumsy  :lanacackle:

RIGHT ahhahahah how that came to be on rolling stone's list i will never understand. I'm happy she's on the list, but clumsy?

Just now, I'mSoCurious said:

Where is Make Me?:jackk:

Make Me is truly a gem, i don't understand how it's so overlooked by the GP 

• Super Mods

DYWCO is a flawless song tho :mhmsureny: And of course is under appreciated here on Exhale :mhmsureny: First time I heard it I knew it was a bop, plus some of the instrumentation is reminiscent of ITZ and Blackout... It deserves more praise from the GP and this fanbase! :mhmsureny:

13 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

Entertainment Weekly listed Brit Brit at number 23 with......

Do You Wanna Come Over..... (why this track off Glory:forkit:, who knows) 

saying: 

23. Britney Spears, “Do You Wanna Come Over?”

“Whatever you want, whatever you need, I’ll do it!” Spears shouts on the freakiest song from this year’s Glory. She’s trying to coax her boo into a Netflix and chill sesh, but she might as well be talking about the track’s everything-but-the-kitchen-sink production: soda-pop sound effects, Latin guitars, keyboards that sound like they’re ripping a hole in the time-space continuum. Fine, Britney! We’re calling an Uber now! —N.F.

Also can someone please let me know how we're all ignoring that out of all people the man's background vocals are JERMAINE JACKSON like how did that come to be :lanacackle:

Janet brother? 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

same, I just think it's a random choice, they actively praised Make Me :plzexplain: but I bop to DYWCO yall I ain't hatin 

I thought you were shading or hating on it at first :orangu: That's why I was a little extra on the emotes in my post above... :meltdown:

Archived