Sam Asghari "likes" Britney comments

everybodygoesdown

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

he likes almost all comments(even farsi ones that make no sense and are stupid!), but what's more weird is that he liked mine and disliked it right away (I'm also persian that's why I said that.)

That's super interesting.

It's unusual for "famous" of popular people to like every comment, but it can't be done by a computer and I wouldn't expect him to have an assistant in charge of his IG, so he must either really like the attention, or he is really proud they're dating and can't wait for someone to catch them (since there's a 99% chance he's signed a NDA before meeting her and he's not allowed to spill it himself).

7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's unusual for "famous" of popular people to like every comment, but it can't be done by a computer and I wouldn't expect him to have an assistant in charge of his IG, so he must either really like the attention, or they are really proud they're dating and can't wait for someone to catch them (since there's a 99% he's signed a NDA before meeting her and he's not allowed to spill it himself).

No he likes all comments and there are some people complaining when he doesn't (mostly persian girls being all why don't you like us blah blah) so what is weird here is he probably does it without reading them, and once he read mine he decided to unlike it!

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

No he likes all comments and there are some people complaining when he doesn't (mostly persian girls being all why don't you like us blah blah) so what is weird here is he probably does it without reading them, and once he read mine he decided to unlike it!

Oh so basically he likes any attention :weirdmeout:, except yours (still weird).

8 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's unusual for "famous" of popular people to like every comment, but it can't be done by a computer and I wouldn't expect him to have an assistant in charge of his IG, so he must either really like the attention, or he is really proud they're dating and can't wait for someone to catch them (since there's a 99% chance he's signed a NDA before meeting her and he's not allowed to spill it himself).

Also I think it has less to do with loving attention, than feeling "responsible" for people comments and attention. I think it is nice that he does it, but won't be able to continue once he has more comments, he doesn't get that many comments now. 

Archived