Make Me MV mystery, you can solve the puzzle

JSnews

I don't want to get anyone in trouble.  But through some of my own, let's say detective work, I found something.  I brought it to my source (who has been accurate before on many things- check my posts here) and he confirmed; though he shouldn't have.

You all have the information you need in front of you to solve what happened to the original Make Me music video.

Look at her recent Instagram posts and that will help you take a bite out of the mystery.   Someone tall dark and handsome posted something similar.  He also posted a picture that was taken down but is still out there.   

Then go check Britney's Instragram around the time she filmed the first Make Me video.  Look at who she was hanging out with on set and who she was getting fishy with off set.

Here's the key:  there was a blind item posted on a gossip blog when news of the reshoots leaked.  It's not obvious who it's about.  But if you pay close enough attention to her recent antics and posts, and look at the posts from around June/July it suddenly becomes very clear.    She's a creature of habit.  And the answer was right in front of us this whole time.

Happy hunting.

EDIT:  I'll make it a little easier.  http://blindgossip.com/?p=80356 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol how stupid :BBMAney:

so u say its bcuz who she dated back then and the video is reshot bcuz the model shes flirted with revealed everything btwn them and that this didnt happen with the new video bcuz the model for SP didnt reveal their releationship which is why we have the video? :BBMAney:

If shes dated this model from Make Me video she wouldnt have posted the pic on instragram. Like how obvious it could have been?

How could U guys be more funny with ur conspiracy theories is beyond me. Thank u for entertaining us tho :mhm:

6 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

lol how stupid :BBMAney:

so u say its bcuz who she dated back then and the video is reshot bcuz the model shes flirted with revealed everything btwn them and that this didnt happen with the new video bcuz the model for SP didnt reveal their releationship which is why we have the video? :BBMAney:

If shes dated this model from Make Me video she wouldnt have posted the pic on instragram. Like how obvious it could have been?

How could U guys be more funny with ur conspiracy theories is beyond me. Thank u for entertaining us tho :mhm:

And the way he's acting scared to convince us with this old *** tea :shadelaugh:

Archived