Britney should star as Elle Woods

monalisaney81

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl no. She's past that age and bubbly stage and can't sing it anyway. 

But if we're entertaining this hypothetical...Roxy or Velma from Chicago is the best she could do. I think she'd enjoy it, and the Broadway production has just become a machine of rotating celebrity cast anyway...Besides, the songs are easy and it's dance-focused. 

Legally blonde the musical is one of my favorite musicals. I remember watching the show that they held to cast the next Elle after Laura Bell Bundy. They did a challenge where the girls had to exercise and sing at the same time because that's how it feels when they sing and dance. These girls normally have fantastic voices, but they mostly sounded like crap while singing during the work out. Britney would be great, but she might need a lot of vocal breathing training :sippingtea:

That's my favorite musical, and although I would love Britney to do it, she has no where near the voice to sing the songs... live. That is hard for a professional broadway performer (which is a completely different type of performing) let alone someone who can't even do half her own show live.

On 12/8/2016 at 9:27 AM, puppylo16 said:

Jlo is no anne margret if shes getting the lead. 

But yes, I can totally see Britney as Elle but I can care less about legally blonde.

plus legally blonde the musical was not such a big success to be part of the live tv musicals.

plus it was already broadcasted on mtv

Archived