Why Do We Care About How She Looks More Than How She Sounds?

TheVirtuoso

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The ******* fact is we are all fans of a SINGER who no longer SINGS and for the past year has been getting MESSIER AND MESSIER with her HAIR. And the fact that we need to compromise over LIVE SINGING or her looking like she didn't just WAKE UP BEFORE GOING ON STAGE is ******* pitiful. No other stanbase has to deal with that ****. And don't ******* tell me otherwise. Even banshees like Katy Perry and Madonna make the effort to sing live or at least give off the illusion. And every other singer always looks immaculate ON STAGE. Just like Britney used to until recently. :lessons: 

And don't try to say I'm coming for Britney the person. She can do whatever she wants and look however she wants OFF STAGE. Britney the performer is a bucketful of problems and there is nothing wrong with being sick and tired of half the fanbase bitching incessantly about those problems while the other just ******* ignores them and coddles her as if she's a five year old.

That's so ******* sad but so ******* true :sassybrit:

4 hours ago, sibode said:

IT NOT HOW SHE LOOKS, IT'S ABOUT HOW SHE ACTS

Her lips and letoards are about how she acts? :weirdmeout:

17 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think I might be slipping into my Blackout phase, 'cause I could not give a flying **** anymore. :lessons: 

Slay :unbelievableney:

17 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

Because she doesn't sound like anything since she doesn't sing live :staysalty:

You eighter didn't read the full post or are just trying to annoy me :sassybrit:

People have mixed opinions on her. If she sung live like other legacy artists Beyoncé, J lo, madonna etc then she would be respected a lot more. People just see her lip syncing and don't bother listening to her performance. 

Its so bad that people don't even MENTION the lip syncing anymore. They just change the channel and ignore it as a fact of life. 

I get a headache sometimes just going around in circles wondering what's going on inside her head :nyheadache:

17 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

People have mixed opinions on her. If she sung live like other legacy artists Beyoncé, J lo, madonna etc then she would be respected a lot more. People just see her lip syncing and don't bother listening to her performance. 

Its so bad that people don't even MENTION the lip syncing anymore. They just change the channel and ignore it as a fact of life. 

I get a headache sometimes just going around in circles wondering what's going on inside her head :nyheadache:

:meltdown:

6 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Britney's never been a vocalist type of artist. She doesn't sing live and she does sound great on Glory. So who cares?

2 minutes ago, JJones12992 said:

Marian lips...?  :madonna:

She doesn't do anything besides standing and singing.. Lol

I meant Mariah's lip-syncing, she lips quite a lot too :/ 

On 12/5/2016 at 3:25 PM, colormefresh said:

She sounds amazing on Glory.

No real popstar can sing live 100% and dance at the same time.

Stop holding Britney to a standard that you won't hold everyone else to.

This excuse doesn't fly anymore. Plenty of singers sing and dance at the same time. The Pussycat dolls did it perfectly and even opened for Britney during the Circus Tour. I watched them dance their butts off while singing live. The difference when Britney came out and lipped was shocking. She doesn't actually dance anymore. She poses and struts. Personally, she could hum the bloody song and it would be a vast improvement. 

Archived