You know Brit's been in the game for a long time when

Slayde

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ImASlaveForYou said:

Brit slays and that's all  :donewithit:

They like quickly mentioned Beyonce and then flipped straight to an interview with Brit like ignoring her, mind you this was 13 years ago and I don't see Beyonce performing at a Jingle Ball or such festive events these days (thinks she's too good for it no doubt) :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

- this vid comes up in your recommended

It's so retrospective how she's the biggest star in this video and I hardly even know the other "singers" or performers or whatever. I mean who else sells 862,000 albums in 2 weeks now days :queenflopga2:

You don't know Kelly Clarkson or Jennifer Lopez :weirdmeout:

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

LOL is this from when her thingy wouldn't go up and you can hear her screaming GO UP...GO UPPPPPPPPPPP! HAHAHAA! Love her! And omg Kelly as well...this was truly the golden age of pop :tiffsniffle:

Yes it was too hahahaha :yesplease: When will all those lessers be as big as Brit :queenflopga2:

38 minutes ago, dreckig said:

You don't know Kelly Clarkson or Jennifer Lopez :weirdmeout:

No I don't know them who are they please remind me? :queenflopga2:

11 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

Lol beyonces dancing is still same. Shes been doing the same moves for a decade and ppl praise her:mhmsureny:

I know I don't get it I guess she has released like 12 fragrances since 2010 so even she must know she's only popular since 2010 lol :queenflopga2:

22 minutes ago, div said:

if britney dancing was the same people would be praising her too. :shameless:

nah people were bashing britney ack then for doing same choreo for same songs. but beyonce doing same chroe for every song of hers for more than a decade, yet people praise her. :shameless:

15 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I know all of them, what do you mean :orangu: the most unknown among those would be Sean Paul probably (and he had a hit with Sia this year)

Sis I was honestly just joking it was a "I don't know her" moment I mean I can't at everyone taking my original post seriously like of course I know Kelly Clarkson and Jessica Simpson and the others (kind of) - but I also "don't know them" if you get my joke :queenflopga2:

Archived