Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I wonder if she's going to rock that look on POM from now :unbelievableney:

The opening one from iHeart Radio is actually great but it would look so much better without that sustain belt. The Victorias Secret knock-off with the white boots should make a comeback for the Blackout section. Also, that ugly white leotard for BOMT/Oops needs to go so she can bring back the gothic one she first wore during POM 2.0 :queenflopga2: Jungle Section needs the original green leotard back and not that tank top version of it :weirdmeout:

Totally agree, but I do wish she'll bring new costumes, preferably Urbanney costumes and less Vegasney :queenriri:

She's the perfect example of dreams coming true. Since she's started she's always said Britney was her inspiration and idol of music period. Now look at her hopped on a remix with the queen, shot a music video with the queen, has done 2 promo performances with the queen, and even shared the stage twice with the queen to wish the queen a happy birthday. If I was tinashe my life would feel complete, I'm sure she's on cloud 9 with how amazing that must feel.

4 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I know!!! And she is doing an amazing job in the performances! I actually believe they should make her cameo on stage a little better, because sometimes she looks more of a dancer than a feat. I think they don't even light her!

:watrusayin: 

I didn't saw it .:icant2:

Tinashe... don't be ungrateful :mcry:

;)jk

She looks amazing but she could've went harder. Her hair, makeup, and outfit looked flawless and like 2004 Britney which was a nice nod to the past and I mean she looked amazing last night but her dancing was below average at best if she would've went just a tad bit harder it would've been perfect. But my gawd those Daisy Duke shorts and her ***!!! Hot ******* hotttt :milkney:

I love this and I love tinashe she really has so much love and respect for Britney, they love each other Britney should just decide to date her I mean let's go Britney men didn't work it's okay lolz 

also. The end of the video is amazing when she puts that thing in her mouth and realizes that is not what that's for, and that's why Britney you don't put things in your mouth that you're not sure about lolz god I love this woman 

Archived