MM, ILRNR & SP's Videos Are On iTunes, But Not On Britney's Page?

BrittonJeanSpears

:squintney: That makes no ******' sense. Why do we have to go out of way to specifically search for those videos? That harms sales.

Also, when the **** did they add ILRNR? I was waiting for this since they unblocked it on Vevo last year tbh :lostney:

(I searched for the other missing iTunes videos: MATM, YDMC, DS and Overprotected Darkchild... They're still missing on the US iTunes store.)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

The SP video is on my iTunes so I guess I don't understand the post 

It's in the iTunes Store, but if you go to Britney's page on the iTunes Store and scroll down to her music videos, it'll say her last music video was "Perfume". And if you click "See All" in the right corner, it won't show ILRNR, MM or SP. :lessons: They're present in the iTunes Store, but they can't be found unless specifically searched for.

• Super Mods

I'm glad iTunes has them. Apple Music on the other hand... :trash: Only has PG, S&S, S&S Remix and the making of Circus on her videos to stream. None of her iconic videos are there. :byebitch:

Such a wasted opportunity to expose the whole streaming platform of Apple Music to ha iconic videography! :ipass: Imagine if they had a whole section dedicated for her 20th anniversary being in the music business!!! :meltdown:

Larry Flopdolph or RCA needs to wake up and get her videos on Apple Music stat! :lessons:

54 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I'm glad iTunes has them. Apple Music on the other hand... :trash: Only has PG, S&S, S&S Remix and the making of Circus on her videos to stream. None of her iconic videos are there. :byebitch:

Such a wasted opportunity to expose the whole streaming platform of Apple Music to ha iconic videography! :ipass: Imagine if they had a whole section dedicated for her 20th anniversary being in the music business!!! :meltdown:

Larry Flopdolph or RCA needs to wake up and get her videos on Apple Music stat! :lessons:

Even then, the US iTunes Store is missing MATM, DS and YDMC! :lessons: I've heard rumors that the European stores have all three videos (which is super ******* ironic in DS's case for obvious reasons) and let's not forget that her official Vevo is still missing Darkchild! :4music: I'm disgusted.

Archived