Fergie, Paris Hilton, Ellen DeGeneres And More Wish Britney A Happy Bday

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

they're not some teenager who has to wish everyone happy birthday on social networks.

So Ellen and Mario are teenagers for doing that? This is Britney Spears we're talking about (not everyone) and if you're claiming to be a huge fan and don't even tell her hbd then idk what to tell you.

Just now, button said:

Ellen and Mario are teenagers for doing that? This is Britney Spears we're talking about and if you're claiming to be a huge fan and don't even tell her hbd then idk what to tell you.

People can wish her on social media if they want to, but I don't see why can't people not wishing her. Those "huge fan" celeb has their own life to look after. What's the point of dedicating a post to someone that you don't actually have a personal relationship with? It's a personal option, not a entitlement. 

And of course, there would be lots of bandwagon *** lickers who dive their nose to whoever is considered as "it". But my point is, no one owes Britney for a happy birthday wish, if they don't have any friendship.:cutesybrit:

1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

People can wish her on social media if they want to, but I don't see why can't people not wishing her. Those "huge fan" celeb has their own life to look after. What's the point of dedicating a post to someone that you don't actually have a personal relationship with? It's a personal option, not a entitlement. 

And of course, there would be lots of bandwagon *** lickers who dive their nose to whoever is considered as "it". But my point is, no one owes Britney for a happy birthday wish, if they don't have any friendship.:cutesybrit:

Exactly, finally someone on here with sense.

Honestly at this point I'm not even too surprised... I check almost every year to see which celebs have wished her and I think the most consistent has been Paris Hilton (and maybe Ellen)

I think the most wishes she got was when she did the GMA special (where they had the recorded messages from Hugh Jackman, Reese Witherspoon, Taylor Swift etc) and 2011 (I think) the year Nicki Minaj made that video to wish her, when they were about to go on tour together!...

I dunno the reason, but it does surprise me a little, that celebs who say to be such huge fans don't really even tweet or something. While I understand some of the comments claiming they don't have to do this over social media, but I say... why not! To show love to a legend like her why not! People would do it for Madonna, heck Britney made a video for Madonna wishing her (the one where she dances with Lexi)... point is... I hope Britney had an awesome B'Day! Nothing else! :)

14 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Saying hbd takes a few seconds, personal live matters don't seem like a strong excuse.

True, they may not have a friendship with her but it seems contradictory to claim someone is a huge idol of yours and you don't even wish them a Hbd. We're not talking about random people who never acknowledged Britney but people who claim to love her and are huge fans so it shouldn't come across as a bandwagon, especially since Britney is far from being the it girl. She's pretty irrelevant and it shows up in these times who actually loves her and who doesn't. Maybe they sent a private message though, who knows. :sassybrit:

Archived