Fergie, Paris Hilton, Ellen DeGeneres And More Wish Britney A Happy Bday

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-bday-wishes

Britney's famous friends wished her a happy birthday.

Dec. 2, 1981, the day the Holy Spearit materialized into a human being in the form of Britney Spears, is a special day.

The Glory singer was hard at work on her birthday prepping for her performance at the Jingle Ball music festival at the Staples Center in L.A., but she found a moment to thank Ellen DeGeneres and Mario Lopez for their well wishes.

Fergie, Tinashe (who will take the stage with Britney to perform "Slumber Party") and Paris Hilton also blasted out bday messages.

Check them out below:

Fergie:

Ellen DeGeneres:

Mario Lopez:

Paris Hilton:

Tinashe:

Happy bday, Brit!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did she do again for the past 2 years? (2014/2015) Did she have POM shows those days? I can't remember exactly

What i found weird about her birthday is the fact we had no pictures of her 21st (in 2002) and yet turning 21 is such a big deal (especially in the US as that's the legal drinking age) i thought we might have had pics of her in a club or drinking wine or something. Does anyone have the slightest clue what she did for her 21st or???

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

What did she do again for the past 2 years? (2014/2015) Did she have POM shows those days? I can't remember exactly

What i found weird about her birthday is the fact we had no pictures of her 21st (in 2002) and yet turning 21 is such a big deal (especially in the US as that's the legal drinking age) i thought we might have had pics of her in a club or drinking wine or something. Does anyone have the slightest clue what she did for her 21st or???

I'm pretty sure she had a party with like limited pictures. I feel like she had a male ********. That may have been her 20th.

EDIT: It was her twentieth that I was thinking about. Here's a link http://www.breatheheavy.com/new-picture-of-britney-spears-at-her-20th-birthday-party/

34 minutes ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

I'm pretty sure she had a party with like limited pictures. I feel like she had a male ********. That may have been her 20th.

EDIT: It was her twentieth that I was thinking about. Here's a link http://www.breatheheavy.com/new-picture-of-britney-spears-at-her-20th-birthday-party/

Thanks lol, she looks like she had a good time with that ******** if that's what he was haha. Really wish we knew what she did on her 21st though :ponderney:

53 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yeah wine.. :umwtf:

Archived