Britney And Tinashe Will Perform "Slumber Party" Together At Jingle Ball

Jordan Miller

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I wonder if they'll have Tinashe lip sync tonight because it would be awkward for 2 singers with a similar style to perform together but one is singing and one is miming :lostney: 

Either they'll both lip or Tinashe will sing live while Britney lips.  I'd love pre-recorded vocals from Britney, but we all know that ain't happening. :sassybrit:

3 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I understand what you mean.Can you believe this is a trend and women do this to themselves ? :weirdmeout:

I know, I've seen several women looking like this and I just can't. :eheeek: I can't stare them in the eyes, those eyebrows distract me so much lol :blol:

46 minutes ago, dasho said:

its no brainer that brit's going to lip sing and tinashe will sing live, the girl is good performing live

Team Britney is stupid but not that stupid.

I'm sure they'll have matching headsets on and both be lip-syncing for their life. Hopefully Tinashe's mic is turned on so she can throw in a few ad-libs to make it believable.

i just watched this performance and how cool would it be if she just do a laid back not flashy performance of SP?? like SP is not actually hard to sing its basically talk-singing. she doesn't even have to do the belting part there's tinashe for that.

or would you flip out if she doesn't dance? discuss :foh: (check the entire setlist btw it's amazing)

Archived