Slumber Party lyrics in my local newspaper (Malaysia) + FlyFM is gonna play all her songs this Friday!

alienatedNey

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, patience-darling said:

WHEN WILL AMERICA THO..... I'M SO JEALOUS SIS

she needs to change her nationality already :unbelievableney:

3 hours ago, WILDNESS said:

So they are gonna play all her songs? you're going to have a really good day. :bwink:

ikr? i wont be leaving my house :hipney: gonna listen to the radio the whole day!

3 hours ago, Electro World said:

It's official, Malaysia is the most flawless country in the world!!! Make Me is even number 1 RIGHT NOW on their charts ! :scalped:

i have no idea how it's staying there for so long :lostney: it's been like 3 weeks straight :unbelievableney:

2 hours ago, popprison said:

Awesome! Btw Malaysian are so nice..the few that I've  met :)

awwhh that is so sweet thank you sweetie :kisses:

On 11/29/2016 at 1:09 PM, AlienateNey said:

CyZ7fZCUAAApSWu?format=jpg&name=largeMalaysia loves Britney :giggleney:

update : FlyFM (a huge radio station here) just announced "we'll be celebrating the queen of pop's birthday this Friday by playing her songs all day!" Yass

Omg that was me putting those lyric :hype:

i'm a journalist and yes I do alot of album reviews and stories about britney. I gave Glory 4/5 lol 

10 hours ago, mr-photogenic said:

i'm a journalist and yes I do alot of album reviews and stories about britney. I gave Glory 4/5 lol 

Oh wow you need to put up more about Britney! I get overly excited when i see them. There was a review about Glory??? I must have missed that one !!! :ponderney:

19 hours ago, Lina Grace said:

yes fly fm is always supporting our Queen! I think they still play Make Me tho. Unlike Hitz fm. they play Closer 300 times a day its ******* disgusting. :usher:

Hitz love Gaga so... :byebitch: i dont listen to them

14 hours ago, AlienateNey said:

Oh wow you need to put up more about Britney! I get overly excited when i see them. There was a review about Glory??? I must have missed that one !!! :ponderney:

I did review the album but i forgot the date. I will check back tomorrow. I also did promo stories for her residency and also glory :)

On 11/30/2016 at 2:07 PM, Lina Grace said:

yes fly fm is always supporting our Queen! I think they still play Make Me tho. Unlike Hitz fm. they play Closer 300 times a day its ******* disgusting. :usher:

you sistrens should check out Traxx FM. They played Coupure Electrique and Change Your Mind before!

:awyeah:

19 hours ago, eliwonders said:

Oops my bad. 

13 hours ago, mr-photogenic said:

I did review the album but i forgot the date. I will check back tomorrow. I also did promo stories for her residency and also glory :)

I read and kept the promo stories lol its still here

13 hours ago, eliwonders said:

you sistrens should check out Traxx FM. They played Coupure Electrique and Change Your Mind before!

:awyeah:

Omg adding it to my car now

On 30/11/2016 at 10:52 PM, mr-photogenic said:

I'm malaysian too :D thanks for doing your part to support Godney. glad everyone loves malaysia. but trust me the DJs and feminist reporters etc all usually bash her. only the public loves Britney, but its not alaays reprsented in our media. but damn girl gets #1s in our country like nobody's business. i remember in 2002 we also got Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman to spend 4 WEEKS at #1 on the Asia Hitlist chart.

Archived