Shakira getting more views than Britney

Angels970

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This 

1 hour ago, Taystee said:

Shakira is a very strong force when it comes to vevo streams. She has 3 videos with over 700 million views, one of which has over a billion.

And The most viewed video of Maluma has 484M views : (with ~6M suscribers

and Tinashe  129M :  ( with 766k suscribers )  

14 hours ago, Dynasty said:

seriously wtf happened? did she purchase fake views? i know a lot of stars do that, because Britney was like 5-6 million in front of her :umomg: and all of a sudden shes 10 million ahead, something smells fishy tbh

No need to be bitter and throw shade towards other artists. Shakira dances amazing, makes fun songs, overall awesome entertainer. She is cute and humble and latinos love her, Europeans love her as well. 

Plus, what Shak has that Britney doesn't - promo campaigns. Do you know how much coverage she got from Waka Waka during FIFA's World Cup?  People have been checking on her ever since. When Shakira releases something she goes wild. TV interviews, radio interviews, radio deals, live performances across the globe. It's actually CRAZY, you'd expect much more success and more views after all of that promo. :forkit:

And Britney doesn't give a single f., no promo for the song yet, no radio deals, no nothing and still 25 mil - good enough if you ask me :foh:

15 hours ago, button said:

Did you look at Shakira's VEVO views? And Maluma's? Youtube is consumed very widely in Latin American, they literally eat YT streams for breakfast. It's the platform they use the most.

Blame yourself for thinking Britney was going to outdo 2 Latin superstars just because she had a stronger start. :sassybrit:

This. Latin american people use YouTube as if it was Spotify or Apple Music, I've seen it a lot.

Also, reggaeton is big within latin america people + Shakira will always be their latin american Queen + Maluma is the it thing right now.

Although it is VERY WEIRD that she got 10 million views in two days, I knew she would surpass SP.

Archived