So much Britney at the club last night!

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I went to a gay club the other day and they were playing Blank Space and Shake It Off as if anyone in it were useless bottoms :meltdown:

Burn them for playing Taywhore Swift.  :letitburn:

Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

The worst part is that most gays in it were enjoying it. Thank God my on-off bf comes from Latin descendence and believes in senseless bareback moreso than jamming to basic music. The night ended well sis :slayney:

:plzexplain:

Guest Nick Jonas
Just now, A.D. said:

I ain't giving you details but when the **** is good you can even look past the usual pain it causes :slayney:

If I'm dancing, I know the **** is good. :hipney:

5 hours ago, RezaCody said:

lol im sure it was a gay club.

we could only wish they played all those at a mainstream club

That's what I was thinking lol. Everyone once in a while my mainstream club I go to, will play slave... but on the premixed track before the DJ even gets there at like 9:30 when there's maybe 5 people there... but hey, gotta get in before the cover charge at 10 lol

6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

OMG they played If I'm Dancing, Slave, Gimme More, Womanizer, Circus, Slumber Party (Tinashe Remix)! Of course most of them were remixed to update them and make them good for the club but it was awesomeeeeeee!!

Are you in Houston? South Beach here had a Britney Party and Derrick Barry was coming... I didn't go though lol

6 hours ago, RezaCody said:

lol im sure it was a gay club.

we could only wish they played all those at a mainstream club

I went to a reg club a few weeks ago and i requested 'any britney' and they played Lucky as the last song of the night to like, clear out the dance floor LOL but lots of ppl rocked out to it hahah. 

I always request 'any britney' and it's nice to see what song they pick! lol the last two times theyve played crazy actually it's a great throwback jam i go nuts for it. work ***** also usually gets played. 

I remember one time they did scream and shout and i was like "technically thats a will.i.am song so can u play another one" hehehehe

2 hours ago, Joey Angel said:

Are you in Houston? South Beach here had a Britney Party and Derrick Barry was coming... I didn't go though lol

No I was in DC. I used to live in Chicago and they had a Britney night once a month and Derrick performed there it was really cool!

8 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

I would love to hear 'If I'm Dancing' in a club! :lostney:

it was so awesome it was some remix so it was extra club bangin!

8 hours ago, A.D. said:

I went to a gay club the other day and they were playing Blank Space and Shake It Off as if anyone in it were useless bottoms :meltdown:

omg that "DJ" should be fired!

Archived