Adam Leber reminds us why we hate him so much

Body ache

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, GaSt said:

So she told them she didn't want to tour anymore in 2009 (Australia) and even so they made her tour for Femme Fatale

She told them she was a bit tired but still wanted to perform (or obliged to due to label contract), her managers are not Gods nor Slaves that have to pop up a big plan like Vegas over night. There are a lot of works, Britney Spears is a very special case in the industry which made her stand out and also create obstacles to deal with. Everything was planned ahead including #B9 and #B10, Glory is another easy era for Britney to test out her new contract conditions with RCA, that's why they extended her Vegas residency. The quickest and most outstanding work that they did for Britney was the comeback, there was clearly not so much time to put all that huge production, press negotiations, sponsors, especially the tour together, so they re-used Blackout ideas and the original tracks for the re-release. Circus tour was basically Blackout tour with pop touch which was planned way ahead for Blackout, not Circus. When i saw Circus era happened i knew her team did a great job by comparing to all the artists teams at the time.

21 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Larry is the problem here. Adam may be a shady kunt, but at least he gets **** done. Hell, look at 1999 to 2003 when Johnny Wright was in charge, compare it to 2008 to 2013 when Adam was in charge, and compare both of those to 2013 to 2016 when Larry's been in charge. :zoomzoom: The results are shocking, sis.

From a career viewpoint I agree.

From a personal viewpoint...she finally seems happy now that having "hits" is no longer a focus.

16 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Damn. Now I'm pissed all over again. 

21 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yep. And as much as we all hate Adam, what has been consistent since he left working with Britney for Miley in August 2013?

• Work ***** underperformed
  • Perfume music video was a tragedy
  • Myah Marie was slapped on Britney Jean
  • Insane over-focus on Piece Of Me, not any Britney Jean promotion
  • Britney Jean FLOPPED harder than Perfume the song
  • 2 singles
  • Pretty Girls underperformed
  • Tom's Diner didn't get a music video
  • Glory, while amazing, is severely underperforming despite substantial amounts of promotion

And what did Britney have while working with Adam from 2008 to 2013?

• 4 #1 US singles
  • 2 #1 US albums
  • 2 immensely successful tours
  • Constant promotional appearances and performances
  • 9 Top 20 singles
  • The second-biggest hit of her career (S&S)
  • A stint as a judge on a singing competition
  • NO PROBLEMS WITH MUSIC VIDEOS BEING SCRAPPED AND/OR WATERED DOWN

Larry is the problem here. Adam may be a shady kunt, but at least he gets **** done. Hell, look at 1999 to 2003 when Johnny Wright was in charge, compare it to 2008 to 2013 when Adam was in charge, and compare both of those to 2013 to 2016 when Larry's been in charge. :zoomzoom: The results are shocking, sis.

Adam was a free agent,  he quit because there's not much work to do, not much money to make. By quitting i mean, half of her team was cut off after 2013. Obviously Britney was so tired of big eras so she decided to take things slow for a while with a wack era, so no need to afford a top team at that point. Remember it was Larry who dragged Adam into the game so you guys need to somewhat give him a little credit for that :zoomzoom:

4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Blackout is overrated.

BOMT, OIDIA, Circus, FF, ITZ are much better all together albums.

Blackout only gets raves because that's seen as her "rebellious" album.

I've listened to Blackout several times a week since it was released in 2007. It's my go-to workout album.

I listened to FF only a couple of times, total.

Blackout is, and will always be, one of the best pop albums of all time. :FOH:

12 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I've listened to Blackout several times a week since it was released in 2007. It's my go-to workout album.

I listened to FF only a couple of times, total.

Blackout is, and will always be, one of the best pop albums of all time. :FOH:

Interesting, my top 5 listened to Britney albums (excluding Glory) are:

1. BOMT
  2. OIDIA
  3. Circus
  4. Femme Fatale
  5. ITZ

Archived