Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
18 minutes ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

I've supported SP since Glory came out and I've always known it would be the perfect choice for second single 

I'm slayed by the video and I'm really happy with the gp reaction 

Same sis! :tifftear: I'm so proud of Slumber Party and Godney! :tifftear:

15 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I just have to say that I wasn't expecting this at all. I did think it would be a good video but nothing like this. This is her best since Toxic no doubt. Its all in her face. Her eyes say it all. The choreo is simple yet VERY effective because she KILLED it. Its the first time I dont mind the armography and floorography and body tapping tbh. I didnt even expect choreo at all! She has NEVER looked this gorgeous. The red dress scenes are breathe taking. She looks better than her prime. The *** is turnt up and she slayed. I understand how some of you think Circus and WB are better but they arent and its a matter of Britney performing herself. The fans can feel her spark and star power way more through this video. Weve all been slayed.

This. :crying1:

Like I don't know how to respond because you've said everything on my mind. :kisses:

Archived