Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Meanwhile, you're the one insulting Britney's ability, because you have no freaking clue what it takes to hit those notes (Pressing your larynx up will make you sound chipmunkish). You can't just press a button and make something good, it has to be better than decent to start with.

Oh my god am I in the twilight zone!?!!! I'm not insulting her ability but that's not her natural voice. I've been a fan for the span of her entire career I think I know what her unedited and edited vocals sound like. Damn u all are forreal crazy 

7 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Have you ever heard of Ariana Latte? 

If ur referring to Ariana grande please don't compare their voices ever again. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to go to the spotify page from Tinashe, and all the way down there it was on the "also in..." area. Why isn't it on britney's page? All the versions i see are without Tinashe. And why isn't it on the "new" area all above on the Britney and Tinashe page. I want Brit to succeed:embarrassney:

I really like Slumber Party solo and I'm happy the Tinashe version sounds the same. She is **** af like brit so the vid will be hot. It better be a lit video and not too r rated that we have to log in to watch!

but yeah, not a huge fan of Pretty girls or Make Me just because they aren't her best--not because of the rappers.

SO EXCITED FOR THE SLUMBER PARTY VIDEO!  I hope it's her first to get 1 billion views!!

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Oh my god am I in the twilight zone!?!!! I'm not insulting her ability but that's not her natural voice. I've been a fan for the span of her entire career I think I know what her unedited and edited vocals sound like. Damn u all are forreal crazy 

If ur referring to Ariana grande please don't compare their voices ever again. 

I didn't compare their voices, you said it was HUMANLY NOT POSSIBLE TO SING THAT HIGH and I am pretty damn sure that the belt in Focus is higher than that ad-libbing.

8 minutes ago, popprison said:

I really like Slumber Party solo and I'm happy the Tinashe version sounds the same. She is **** af like brit so the vid will be hot. It better be a lit video and not too r rated that we have to log in to watch!

but yeah, not a huge fan of Pretty girls or Make Me just because they aren't her best--not because of the rappers.

SO EXCITED FOR THE SLUMBER PARTY VIDEO!  I hope it's her first to get 1 billion views!!

exactly she picked the lamest rappers ever...g eazy ard but he did not bring it at alll

38 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

what up with that...why cant i just see Britney by herself again and maybe they sabotaging her success....especially Iggy flop *** 

Can you please just stop complaining. We have got so many performances, a great album and she picked the song almost everyone wanted for the 2nd single.. She looks great and is performing amazing and doing really well. You would be mad if there was no feature.. There would be threads about how "britney needs a collab with a hot new artist to up sales why is britneys team such flops" bla blah. Please please just stop.

After listening the the new version ill just say that this featuring had no point at all except promoting Tinashe or something bcuz their voice is so much alike tho Tinashe is a better singer :mhm:

ill go with solo version tbh bcuz  i love it much more Britney sings the second verse with better attitude :mhm:

Most of the people here are dramatic af, and I tend to disagree with them a lot. But this time I kinda agree, the original track is better than this remix, not to say it's bad, just the OG is better. But I love both britney and tinashe, and I have a feeling we getting a great music video. 

Archived