Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, the_toy said:

i never wanted SP to be the 2nd single so im free to say wtv i want... tinashe verses r not that bad tbh but its just nothing special and thats what makes me think: she doesnt have a huge fanbase to support the song, shes not iconic, so whats the point in her addition? :shameless:

Just Luv Me should've been the 2nd single... now im scared that we wont get more singles after SP :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

this!

2 minutes ago, LWD said:

let's hope for a dance break in the video, cause if there isn't, I don't get the point of adding Tinashe on it and keeping it exactly the same :ehum:

Tinashe is pretty, hot and very ****... both together could end up doing something great! either with dance scenes or not... their style fit each other very well. so i think there is not time for worries in that matter. :gloss:

i hope for the best!

:byebitch:

2 hours ago, Da Bubblah said:

the remix and the way they modified the beat changed the whole vibe of the song, it made it sound very club style like Me against the music style, the original is way sexier, more like Slave style. and I like pharell but he wasn't needed in that song

What... I'm still in shock there's someone out there that doesn't like it.

Yeah it did change the vibe, for the better I think. Before the remix I didn't really like boys but I was obsessed with the remix. And Pharell's add was just genius I think. 

So let's agree to disagree, and be glad there's two versions, which is always a plus.

I'm surprised. I thought that Tinashe would overshadow Britney and everyone would think that it would sound better as a Tinashe song. It's the opposite, her verses really show how unique britney tone is. I'm happy with the feat tho, britney feels better to promote and perform with other artists and maybe Tinashe will push her to rehearse more and dance better. The video will be fire too 

5 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

There's ******* 8 versions of Glory on iTunes now.  It's gonna be confusing af for non-fans.

Glory Version 1:

Glory Standard Explicit

Glory Standard Clean

Glory Deluxe Explicit 

Glory Deluxe Clean

Glory Version 2: Slumber Party Replaced

Glory Standard Explicit

Glory Standard Clean

Glory Deluxe Explicit 

Glory Deluxe Clean

2rh93c4.jpg

LMAO WTF :hahaha: