Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, JordanLovesB said:

No shade, but how can any of you guys dislike the remix but love the original? It's like basically exactly the same, there's no huge difference? To me you either like both or neither :donewithit:

I legit don't understand how some people are saying they like the original but hate the remix? :squintney:

Personally i like both, i prefer the original because i've loved it ever since the release of Glory but i still think Tinashe sounds great & i can't wait for the video! :prettyney:

I enjoy both versions. I wish SP had been the lead single tbh.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't it hilarious? LOL but then,we ARE talking about the same fanbase that freaks out when her lips look slightly different from some angle in a photo of her going to get coffee or something-- and then they use these small things to physco-analyze her entire life.:meltdown:

So it's no surprise that this fanbase (exhalers) freak out about the SMALLEST of things. Britney largely dominates the song on the remix. I love Tinashe and her smooth,beautiful voice. She compliments Britney and the video,i hope,will be fire. :gloss:

Enough with the whining and complaining. It's exhausting.:lostney:

24 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Can y'all help me out and help me figure out if that's Britney around the 3:02 mark where someone is saying "we use our bodies to make our own videoooooos" really high pitched? I feel like it's supposed to sound like Brit but I'm not convinced it's actually Brit...does anyone have any insight? am I just being crazy? Is it Tinashe just pitched up? Or has Myah Marie finally made her flawless debut on Glory?

It's Britney, they just altered her voice.

Guest Nick Jonas

I love Make Me and Slumber Party, but the GP aren't here for slow *** jams. The GP want bops like Do You Wanna Come Over, Better and Change Your Mind. 

No hate, just want Brit to have another hit again.

:gloss:

19 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't see anyone melting down. 

Just because everyone isn't jumping for joy doesn't mean they are melting down. 

I mean if we want more singles from the amazing album it is a worry. Seriously... 

I don't need singles. I have the album, I can already listen to the songs when I want.  I don't listen to the radio, I hate mainstream music, and I don't pay attention to charts. So yea, I'm good. I buy music and I enjoy it. The end. I don't make it my job to worry about every little detail, that just seems unessasary. Clearly I'm correct, since it's taking the fun out of it for you guys, to the point where you literally can't enjoy a thing.

I'm surprised a lot of people in here don't want better as a single. That song is a hit waiting to happen. Rather her release a 'generic' track and have it be a success instead of releasing something new that people don't really give a **** about

i never wanted SP to be the 2nd single so im free to say wtv i want... tinashe verses r not that bad tbh but its just nothing special and thats what makes me think: she doesnt have a huge fanbase to support the song, shes not iconic, so whats the point in her addition? :shameless:

Just Luv Me should've been the 2nd single... now im scared that we wont get more singles after SP :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

3 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I don't need singles. I have the album, I can already listen to the songs when I want.  I don't listen to the radio, I hate mainstream music, and I don't pay attention to charts. So yea, I'm good. I buy music and I enjoy it. The end. I don't make it my job to worry about every little detail, that just seems unessasary. Clearly I'm correct, since it's taking the fun out of it for you guys, to the point where you literally can't enjoy a thing.

I've been following what you're writing in the threads about SP through the last couple of hours and I must say I LOVE how positive you're and how you've learnt to enjoy music, instead of competing all the time :verycool:

Archived