Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No shade, but how can any of you guys dislike the remix but love the original? It's like basically exactly the same, there's no huge difference? To me you either like both or neither :donewithit:

I legit don't understand how some people are saying they like the original but hate the remix? :squintney:

Personally i like both, i prefer the original because i've loved it ever since the release of Glory but i still think Tinashe sounds great & i can't wait for the video! :prettyney:

Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

WHAT ? Boys remix Pharell collab was ******* EPIC.

the remix and the way they modified the beat changed the whole vibe of the song, it made it sound very club style like Me against the music style, the original is way sexier, more like Slave style. and I like pharell but he wasn't needed in that song

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Hate is a strong word. 

You said it right it's the the original but taking away from Britney. 

I like Tinashe but this feat was so unnessacry it hurts. The only thing I'm hoping for is She brings the dancing out of Britney in the video. 

I get you sis, but what i'm saying is people are contrasting the songs like they are MAJORLY different, if you just prefer to hear all Britney, listen to the original right? :saycheese:

3 minutes ago, JordanLovesB said:

I get you sis, but what i'm saying is people are contrasting the songs like they are MAJORLY different, if you just prefer to hear all Britney, listen to the original right? :saycheese:

I think we are all trying to figure out why? 

2 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

Yes, true but that's not the song that will be used for the video. I'm just hoping we get good visuals and great dance bits.

Yeah that is what I'm hoping for. 

Archived