Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm disappointed with all the posts I'm seeing asking for a PM of the song. It's like we want it to flop :donewithit:

Yes, I understand some people in other countries can't buy it but there's workarounds, like gifting-

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201783

guilty

but I'm buying it as soon it gets released. I know how hard she worked on this album I will do my best to support her in any way.... 

1 minute ago, MichaelDCoogan said:

Yes i do, she featured on a song with Britney Spears and ****** up lol, bye ***** bye. 

****** up?, you wish

go fix your pathetic life hun
:gloss:

9 minutes ago, MichaelDCoogan said:

Agreed she ruined it :giggleney:

Just now, MichaelDCoogan said:

I'm a troll because i don't like an awful song featuring some basic ***** with her shitty vocals lol, she wasn't successful before this and she won't be after. 

Gurl back to high school and learn to talk without insulting, illiterate troll. 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Let me break this down for you.

1. S&M was a Rihanna song.

2. Britney gave us a new album that year, and a new song via S&M.

3. Britney added a NEW VERSE on S&M.

...as for Slumber Party

1. We already had Slumber Party.

2. Tinashe only replaces Britney on the second verse.

3. It really wasn't needed.

What does Britney releasing music that year have to do with the fact that S&M remix was barely a remix - purposely done so its sales would count with the original...

Delete your account...it really isn't needed. :rihit:

2 minutes ago, Joey Angel said:

I hate that ya'll playin tinashe about this remix. It's good enough, and it's not like it's taking the shine from another single thats out. AND we're getting a music video so WTF?

Adding tinashe will prob give britney that Urban fanbase interest. 

Tinashe can't even get herself an Urban fanbase. Her sales are tragic. Britney holds all the power here.

Just now, Chico101 said:

What does Britney releasing music that year have to do with the fact that S&M remix was barely a remix - purposely done so it would sales would count with the original...

Delete your account...it really isn't needed. :rihit:

You're clearly missing the point but k. Let's hope the video is amazing because if it's boring as hell again... :letitburn:

Archived