Britney vs. Xtina poll

singularbritney

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christina beat out Britney at the 2000 Grammy Awards for Best New Artist. Fitting because Christina is considered the better artist, while Britney is a pop entertainer. Christina continued to reinvent herself and push her vocal abilities with each album with much success.

I can't with this fuckery..... :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

Fitting because Christina is considered the better artist, while Britney is a pop entertainer. 

Well Britney is indeed more of a pop entertainer than an artist, nothing wrong with that but she hasn't really proved her artistic that much either :BBMAney:

2 hours ago, neel21 said:

Christina beat out Britney at the 2000 Grammy Awards for Best New Artist. Fitting because Christina is considered the better artist, while Britney is a pop entertainer. Christina continued to reinvent herself and push her vocal abilities with each album with much success.

Thats why live singing matters. For some reason people automatically see live singers as better artists. Beyonce steals all her songs and choreography but people still see her as an "artist" she doesnt even write anything.

Christina has writing credits on most of her songs and sings live. For the GP that equals better artist.

Untitled_1.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_3.jpg

Untitled_4.jpg

Archived