Omg one of her kids is gonna be a clown

Dirty Boy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kamikazee said:

... Can we, like, warn her or something... :orangu: Please?

Team Britney if you're reading Exhale don't let the kid be a clown. :moorangu:

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, people realize that kids aren't apart of the clown craze. How is she even getting clown stuff for the costume, is my question. Is someone making it for him? Because here, they don't sell clown costumes anymore because of what's happening and us being one of the states it's happening in.

But yeah, would really prefer for neither of the boys to get hurt! :omg:

4 minutes ago, Aymama said:

What are you guys talking about? :huh:

there are clown sightings happening around t he US and UK.  They are being considered "killer clowns" although I've yet to hear of a ****** done by one of these "clowns". It's dangerous for one of her boys to go as a clown because of the headlines people are preparing to attack these clowns. 

10 minutes ago, Aymama said:

What are you guys talking about? :huh:

Her kid is gonna dress up as a clown for halloween.

There's a 'trend' around the globe where people dress up as clowns and scare other people. They are usually not harmful, but some of them had weapons. You can get attacked by other people if they think you're a "clown killer", or even get arrested.
Thing got so much out of control that a lot of stores don't even sell clown suits anymore.

2016 yall.

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

makes you think how isolated from the world Britney is 

I don't live in US but this news is everywhere

But her boys though... kids talk about these kind of stuff in school idk 

Anyway, we can all admit that Calabasas is prettttttty safe :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

makes you think how isolated from the world Britney is 

I don't live in US but this news is everywhere

i thought this initially. but i think she's sort of grown and matured to think and teach her kids to be fearless and not things scare them.

Plus the fact that she has security team that is aware of that. Even if Britney is unaware, her team, her security knows.

And it's unlikely that if people are going to attack, they wouldn't attack a child. that is surrounded with adults and other kids. 

But yes I agree that its just not a good idea. Better safe than sorry.

18 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

This. Look up "clown sightings" on Google-- it's happening in North America, the UK, and a few other places if I'm not mistaken.

(Also, watch at your own risk if clowns freak you out.)

Wtf! :haha:

yeah not the greatest costume choice, but I mean he's like 4 feet tall and walking with a pumpkin and Britney Spears, I think he'll be fine :tiffsmoke:

Britney's kids go trick or treat in a gated community. They'll be fine :saycheese:

16 minutes ago, Sil said:

I just don't get why people keeps using halloween as Carnival. You're NOT supposed to be other thing than a ghost, a witch, a pumpkin, a spider or whatever. ...

Halloween is an opportunity to dress really slutty :donewithit:

Archived