This is why Britney's career is flopping

Kiey

goldsoundz said: ↑

I don't know anyone specifically that does Pop radio promo at RCA. The radio departments at Sony are so tiny compared to the radio depts at Universal and even Warner. Go for it, though...I'm sure Joe (who heads up marketing and used to do radio for Britney) wouldn't mind. I doubt the remix is radically different.

thats ur answer right there

:rihclap:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duh radio is the reason her music isn't doing well. They haven't played her  stuff since Iwg. Don't blame them tho she hasn't had the best single choises. WB was bad because it was censosred.  It was a little to late for Make Me

Bey's music still does well because urban is the only format that plays her. She gets played on a format even though top 40 doesn't spin her stuff. Britney hasn'4 had top 40 support for years now soooo yeah.

28 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

I wouldn't really say it's flopping... She's doing particularly well for somebody who's been in the industry for little over 18 years actually.:mhmsureny:

What about Beyonka, shes been around for the same time and she is everywhere this days. It all comes down to bad management, Britney has promoted herself (maybe she could have done it a bit better) and she has released a great album. However her flop team just dont care as weel as RCA. As I read somewhere, even after the meltdown, Jive never gave up on Brit, and we saw those great eras. What has RCA done good for her? Thats why she is flopping. Now she doesn't flop harder, because she is a legend and at the end of the day she is looking great and has good music, however if she had a good team and label she could be on top again.

7 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

What about Beyonka, shes been around for the same time and she is everywhere this days. It all comes down to bad management, Britney has promoted herself (maybe she could have done it a bit better) and she has released a great album. However her flop team just dont care as weel as RCA. As I read somewhere, even after the meltdown, Jive never gave up on Brit, and we saw those great eras. What has RCA done good for her? Thats why she is flopping. Now she doesn't flop harder, because she is a legend and at the end of the day she is looking great and has good music, however if she had a good team and label she could be on top again.

Yeah maybe she's doing better rn... but Britney still isn't flopping, Beyoncé is also in a relationship with an extremely famous rap artist and she sings all kind of genres like R&B and Hip-Hop which are more appealing genres to the Younger Generation nowadays. But yeah Britney's team are crap.

2 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Duh radio is the reason her music isn't doing well. They haven't played her  stuff since Iwg. Don't blame them tho she hasn't had the best single choises. WB was bad because it was censosred.  It was a little to late for Make Me

Bey's music still does well because urban is the only format that plays her. She gets played on a format even though top 40 doesn't spin her stuff. Britney hasn'4 had top 40 support for years now soooo yeah.

Britney personally ruined her own relationship with radio during that round of embarrassing phone interviews promoting the Vegas residency where her team micromanaged all the questions and Britney didn't want to say anything other than yes, no and. Cool. Radio Hosts basically said **** her at that point and paid her dust. The Houston stations were the most vocal about it, but that basically was the nail in the coffin for most. They all outright refused to play pretty girls, and make me got little to no support after the initial RCA paid 1 spin every hour deal on the first day. She's trying to mend her radio relationship with the current iheart shows 

Archived