My Make Me original video EDIT

Black_Out

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I see clips from the original make me video my heart aches for what could have been. That video, even though it seems like it didn't make much sense (it may have with a final edit, who knows how much footage we didn't actually see), it SCREAMS, RADIATES, AND PULSATES the classic-iconic-****-badass Britney from her heyday and it would have gravitated Make Me up the charts no doubt. So much wasted potential and it makes me sad.

this makes me so sad :tiffsniffle: I just don't understand why in the **** they would scrap this video for what we got. Like fine scrap the video, but at least shoot another one that is somewhat up to Britneys standards. Really just want to know what actually happened with the video though, like weather it was Britney that didnt like it or what. I don't buy their excuse that there was no storyline either, a lot of iconic music videos don't really have a story line :britstare11: Whatever. Cant even get mad about this anymore.

Spoiler

I lied. Still mad and still want Larry to pay for his ******* decisions :ehidk:

1 hour ago, MannequinMann said:

Every time I see clips from the original make me video my heart aches for what could have been. That video, even though it seems like it didn't make much sense (it may have with a final edit, who knows how much footage we didn't actually see), it SCREAMS, RADIATES, AND PULSATES the classic-iconic-****-badass Britney from her heyday and it would have gravitated Make Me up the charts no doubt. So much wasted potential and it makes me sad.

:crying11:

13 minutes ago, A.D. said:

That dry ****** needs to go, ***** had the nerve to make Clumsy a standard edition track :donewithit:

******* exactly :trash: what a ******* stupid piece of ****, and dont you love how the special japanese bonus track Mood Ring skyrocketed glory into #1 on all japan charts? :ipass:

Archived