Will you support the second single no matter what?

I Just Want More

So, will you?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Doesn't matter, they won't change a lot, what matters is the GP. Britney's "dedicated fans" aren't so dedicated anymore. If I were Britney, I would focus more on new target audiences. 

Sucks for them. 

:shameless:

I support the queen no matter what, its our britney... its just the way she gets treated by her team is what makes us upset, she deserves so much more recognition, promo wise.. and just musically.  For instance... her performing after beyonce at the VMAS. That was dirty.... 

Its juet up to her management team.. they need to start caring for her like she cared for this album. There is only so much she can do on her part.. her team/label needs to put in the extra work, if it were up to britney im sure she would fire all of them instantly for mediocrity 

17 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I support the queen no matter what, its our britney... its just the way she gets treated by her team is what makes us upset, she deserves so much more recognition, promo wise.. and just musically.  For instance... her performing after beyonce at the VMAS. That was dirty.... 

Its juet up to her management team.. they need to start caring for her like she cared for this album. There is only so much she can do on her part.. her team/label needs to put in the extra work, if it were up to britney im sure she would fire all of them instantly for mediocrity 

What I wonder is, that executive said months ago the album was full of hits, or at least it had like 5 hits. Where are they? :howiroll: MM wasn't as huge as everyone expected it to be? Then they should've released the second single weeks ago, whether it was Private Show, Slumber Party, DYWCO, to test something different. If it works, release another one, if it doesn't, release another one lol If they really believed in the album they should be willing to invest in music videos, radio deals, they need to do promo as well, even if Britney isn't present, they could make deals with, I don't know, tv ads that have Glory songs on it, pay youtubers to promote the songs :ehidk: You know, even PG had that Uber promo, which wasn't that effective because it was only one city, but at least they tried something different. They need to be more creative and aggressive with the way they promote things.

Archived