Britney Biopic: Predict the ending

4 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

After seeing the filming of the "umbrella incident",i decided the producers of the project are ******* scum.

to answer your question,I'd like it to end right now. As in,stop filming and burn the tapes tbh:rihstare:

THIS!!!!!!!! :yesplease:

I am seriously about to go ape-**** at any video/stockist or online store that makes the terrifying decision to stock it 

batman heath ledger the joker dark knight everything burns

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KW. said:

lmao that scene was a mess

:drown:

why would she beat up a car and then go away in it too :drown:

It was a paparazzi car she smashed

As much as how messy that scene was it was kinda badass. I mean Rihanna who? If people see Britney with an umbrella you know ***** about to go down. :comingthru:

I see it happening 3 ways:

1) It will end with the Circus era, most likely either after the VMAs (perhaps they will merge the Make Me performance into the 2008 VMAs just for the ending) or after the Circus tour.

2) It will end with Vegas welcome ceremony as shes about to launch POM in Dec 2013. The ending would essentially be a crowd cheering for her like they did on Britney Day.

3) It will be a fast-forward montage with happy inspiring music of what happened post-conservatorship/comeback.

I would be very surprised if it ended in a different way from those options. I trust Lifetime isnt going to end the movie on a dark note, so 2007 and the Femme Fatale era cant be the last scenes. I just hope they gloss over Jason and show Britney standing independently on her own two feet like how the real Britney is today.

5 hours ago, billbritneyfan said:

That Britney wanabe stands in front of the Axis and... Kim Kardashian falls from the sky and kills her with her butt. Then she looks at the camera and says "Heey. There's only one Britney. Don't be ******* rude. It's Britney *****"

LMAO

6 hours ago, billbritneyfan said:

That Britney wanabe stands in front of the Axis and... Kim Kardashian falls from the sky and kills her with her butt. Then she looks at the camera and says "Heey. There's only one Britney. Don't be ******* rude. It's Britney *****"

SCREAMING!!!!! :orangu2::orangu2::orangu2::orangu2:

Archived