James Corden and Jimmy Kimmel Trash Britney

monalisaney81

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, lirebelde said:

These two ******** shade her all the time especially Kimmel who is a nasty piece of **** that believe stigmatized her and mocking about mental illness is cool.:sofedup:

He is so ******* hot tho :gelis: he can shade britney anytime so that i have his videos here on exhale to see him :explainlol: 

james didn't even say anything bad tbh. he just act like he's nervous bc he knew it would bring some laugh. kimmel is the real prick for asking that question.

and to answer the question 'why does everyone hate britney?', i mean come on. she's a white, beautiful, blonde, ****, young woman who has achieved so much and already acknowledged as a legend in her first 6 years of career, outselling every young pop stars, and still has a somewhat relevant career. it's an obvious target for everyone but that also means that she's on top :shameless:

16 hours ago, Aegean said:

Jimmy Kimmel hates her for some reason idk why :idkney:

16 hours ago, BlackoutGermany said:

this is ****** disgusting :icant2:

16 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

These people shade her all the time, but then act all nice and sweet when she's on their show or doing a sketch with them. :dontlike: bipolar *******.

16 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

The Motto in Hollywood is....

"Fake it til u make it"

These r words to live by for both of them.

Hollywood is so damn fake!:sickofu:

OMG, who the **** does that? on her birthday? beyond disgusting, plus, involving a little girl,  shocked AF :rude2me:

17 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

These people shade her all the time, but then act all nice and sweet when she's on their show or doing a sketch with them. :dontlike: bipolar *******.

LOL this. They're two faced. Tbh i've never really liked James Corden anyway.

4 hours ago, joey4228 said:

I don't think James was mean at all. Of course he kinda played along with the joke but he didn't say anything bad. And a joke doesn't really mean they always mean it, that's why it's a joke. And even if they do, it can still be funny. It's not like we haven't made any jokes about Britney lipsyncing............ Doesn't mean we hate her.

I thought it was funny tbh.

i think exhalers made some really not so funny "jokes" as well :thetea:

I love Jimmy Fallon tbh. He's the only host that appears genuine and I've never heard him shade someone behind their back. I might be wrong in saying that but its just the impression I get.

James can be a bit of an idiot but Jimmy is just a horrible person. A two faced user :juggingu:

Archived