Would You Be Here For Two Singles?

OCBoy1985

5 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

And so have I since 2008 actually! However Britney wasn't in a really good space until just last year ... so like I said give her time she human just like me and U!

She's expressed that she's been in a good space for the last 5 years or so, so maybe she's only lived up to YOUR standards since last year but Britney is fine. And im not questioning Britney, but her label and management. They pick the singles, choose when to release and alott a dollar sum for promotion. I dont need to give Britney a break because shes doing her to the fullest. My comments are pertaining to business affairs. So the whole next era thing is kinda void at this point but we'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Born2Die said:

She's expressed that she's been in a good space for the last 5 years or so, so maybe she's only lived up to YOUR standards since last year but Britney is fine. And im not questioning Britney, but her label and management. They pick the singles, choose when to release and alott a dollar sum for promotion. I dont need to give Britney a break because shes doing her to the fullest. My comments are pertaining to business affairs. So the whole next era thing is kinda void at this point but we'll just have to wait and see.

Girl stfu and I thank U!

19 hours ago, SometimesLover said:

I see. I feel the same for Private Show and Slumber Party (although I like them, don't want them as the second single for now :soyeah:) But SP is okay actually, if it turns out to be the second single, I would be happy :britstare:

I would be too!  We need something that'll be a success so that the album can gthose 4/5 singles that RCA wants!

5 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I would be too!  We need something that'll be a success so that the album can gthose 4/5 singles that RCA wants!

Yes, today I have realized that Slumber Party might be a good idea too. The male-like voice distortion in the bridge part of SP reminded me of the "More" sound in Gimme More :qtbrit:

1 hour ago, SometimesLover said:

Yes, today I have realized that Slumber Party might be a good idea too. The male-like voice distortion in the bridge part of SP reminded me of the "More" sound in Gimme More :qtbrit:

I would die if it was private Show and Slumber Party as dual singles both with EPIC videos ... or PS no2 .. Slumber Party just as single no3 and Change Your Mind needs to be released overseas in Europe and South America I think it'll do really good over there!

On 10/9/2016 at 5:45 PM, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well Rihanna has done it before with 'Stay' and 'Pour it up' so I wouldn't mind if Britney pulled a release like that :riri:

I think I would like if Slumber Party and Change Your Mind were released together :bop:

She recently did it with Needed Me and Kiss It Better... I think it would be a great idea and a smart move on her team/label if they did indeed do that!

13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

If we were to have a double release I think the only appropriate response to that is Do You Wanna Come Over and Slumber Party...they play off of each other so well. One is upbeat, one is more chill. One asks you to come over, the other is when you are already over. 

That or Slumber Party and Just Like Me...they're sonically similar but Just Like Me showcases her voice and adds some more upbeat aspects. 

Just Luv Me isn't a good idea the GP doesn't really get slow Brit like JLM plus it's a lot like Make Me but not as good TBH 

Private Show and Slumber Party goes really good together!

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I said Just LIKE Me not Just Luv Me...these two titles are a disaster sometimes haha. No I agree with Just Luv Me...it's a good song and might have been a hit if she released it 2 years ago...but it's not unique enough. I think Just Like Me as a b-side or double release to Slumber Party would work really well just because they kind of sonically go really well together and Just Like Me really showcases her voice. Just Luv Me just has baby voice britney saying Just Luv me 87 times. It's cute but it's not surprising.

The other day I was playing Just Like Me in the car and my friend who HATES Britney stopped and was like oh good no more Britney...and then I was like uhm no this is still her... and they were shocked.

They were like wtf why doesnt she always use her voice like this instead of that nasal ****. I think this song could garner a lot of positive exposure for Britney. 

Yeah those two song titles always gets mixed up LOL sorry about my friend!

She sounds really good on this album she did a really good job on that aspect the producers also!

I been playing Just like me a lot lately I love her voice on it too and I love the hook and chorus too!!

JLuvMe is good too I really like it but I don't think it should be a single at this point maybe if Make Me smashed ... even then I wouldn't think it would be a good idea for the next single.

I was driving my car a few weeks ago with my bestie and other half and was playing Private Show and he asked if it was Britney and that she sounded good and that she wasn't playing IE she SLAYED the song LOL my other half likes PS a lot too ... a lot of non fans I play it for really likes it!

16 hours ago, nels64 said:

Everyone I have played Private Show for HAAATES it...They say she goes too high and it's not a good song...idk I just think Private Show is a fun song, it shows a lot of diversity in her sound, but I dont think it's single-worthy. It's just one of those really interesting album tracks. 

People even love it or hate it and it's a very fun unique song!

15 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

After BJ I'm not expecting 3 tbh. They obviously hardly care about a 2nd single. Let's get real - the last 3 years have been about Vegas only. 

Why release a single when everything isn't set up right & ready to go?

Then when it flops U all are gonna be jumping off the nearest bridge LOL 

7 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Why release a single when everything isn't set up right & ready to go?

Then when it flops U all are gonna be jumping off the nearest bridge LOL 

Bc it's been 3 months since MM and we've heard nothing. They should definitely be promoting especially bc Glory isn't doing so well. If they wanted to save the era they would be doing something. But I think they just care about Vegas.

Archived