Spotify Update! [07.10.16]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Maryy said:

ikr? :shameless:

#TeamLMD must be so pressed now :shameless:

i got what you are saying but... throwing a song out there is now consider to be a single? :usher:

if so, they why do they post 2 polls on her social network for people to choose the 2nd single of Glory? :ohi:

nice try tho :weusay:

anyway, Do You Wanna Come Over, Slumber Party and Change Your Mind remain the biggest ups of the album so slay a bit i guess :shameless: each of them can be a safe single for me :saycheese:

I want these as singles in that order tbh :shameless:

7 hours ago, TheAllu said:

How is it not indicative of what people like to listen to most though? :howiroll:

Of course PS is high up there, it was released early :howiroll:

Nobody cares about Better and the chart proves it :howiroll:

I said it's not indicative of what song people like THE MOST

We can only make that assumption if everyone who listened to slumber party also listened to every other track which is demonstrably NOT true.

What you're saying makes no sense.:verycool:

2 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I said it's not indicative of what song people like THE MOST

We can only make that assumption if everyone who listened to slumber party also listened to every other track which is demonstrably NOT true.

What you're saying makes no sense.:verycool:

Yeah? I said it indicates what people like to listen to most lol. People don't seem to like to listen to Better as much as Slumer Party for example, so SB should be a single over Better. 

8 hours ago, TheAllu said:

Yeah? I said it indicates what people like to listen to most lol. People don't seem to like to listen to Better as much as Slumer Party for example, so SB should be a single over Better. 

Uh yeah sis,that's where you're wrong and i just explained why.

You're not getting it so let's just move on.:verycool:

Archived