The Unauthorized Britney Biopic For Lifetime Is Titled 'Britney Ever After' And Premieres Next Month

Jordan Miller

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, austsilva said:

Ugh. I don't care I'll defend Britney all by myself. This movie shouldn't be happening and this lesser creature shouldn't be playing our goddess. Lifetime and Britney shouldn't even be in the same sentence.:nothavingit:

I agree but like everyone else in the thread is saying, she shouldn't be solely blamed... :NYnod:

24 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't understand why they couldn't find someone that actually looks like Britney.....at least a little bit 

MTE

And I don't think you should be dragging someone who is taking an oppourtunity and using it to her advantage. If you were an amateur actress asked to play one of the biggest pop icons in the world you sure as hell wouldn't say no. Don't drag her, drag Lifetime or whatever the flop *** channel is called :angietea:

Yeah it's not what happened exactly (even though I'm not very clear as to what happened either), but maybe this film will make some people see Britney in a more sympathetic light. I mean it's almost like that South Park episode. Yeah it's innacurate and it sucks but maybe it'll raise awareness for what she's been through. 

At least with lifetime's viewers :sofedup:

Archived