Super Bowl 2018 !

raygaess

Y'all are all idiots if y'all really thought Britney was performing at the upcoming Super Bowl 

its obvious she's gonna be performing in 2018 when the Super Bowl is in her home state of Louisiana, on the 20th anniversary of her career, AND I'm sure around the time B10 will be released! 

ITS GOING TO BE ******* ICONIC 

QUEEN IS COMING FOR BLOOD IN 2018 

:feelingmyself::werk::gaspney::TOMH::makesomenoise:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, raygaess said:

Y'all are all idiots if y'all really thought Britney was performing at the upcoming Super Bowl 

its obvious she's gonna be performing in 2018 when the Super Bowl is in her home state of Louisiana, on the 20th anniversary of her career, AND I'm sure around the time B10 will be released! 

ITS GOING TO BE ******* ICONIC 

QUEEN IS COMING FOR BLOOD IN 2018 

:feelingmyself::werk::gaspney::TOMH::makesomenoise:

I think that would be better anyhow so she can can keep performing more outside of Vegas ... Get her confidence back to the point she'll feel comfortable going all out on stage!

By 2018 Vegas would be over and the Super Bowl would be perfect promo for B10 and for her to announce a new WORLD TOUR!!

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

IS IT REALLY IN LOUSIANA? 

Yes!!!! :makesomenoise:

58 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Such lovely, hopeful thoughts

:madonna:

For for real tho, I'm so not getting my hopes up cause everything you said should be truth.

I'm enjoying this era for sure!!! 

BUT 2018 IS GOING TO BE BIG FOR OUR QUEEN :carpoolney:

Archived