Britney Is Down For Adele To Strike Up A Las Vegas Residency: Australia's Sunrise Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really annoying how all these interviewers repeatedly ask her questions about her old hits, such as Oops and Baby. It's honestly turned her into a legacy artist, rather than a current pop star. No wonder "Glory" hasn't sold well - all of the press has been questions about the distant past instead of what's currently going on! I guess that's all the interviewers are allowed to ask since Team B has such strict rules and regulations, and even if Britney speaks about something else (such as the conservatorship) it will just get cut out. Ugh. :embarrassney:

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

It's really annoying how all these interviewers repeatedly ask her questions about her old hits, such as Oops and Baby. It's honestly turned her into a legacy artist, rather than a current pop star. No wonder "Glory" hasn't sold well - all of the press has been questions about the distant past instead of what's currently going on! I guess that's all the interviewers are allowed to ask since Team B has such strict rules and regulations, and even if Britney speaks about something else (such as the conservatorship) it will just get cut out. Ugh. :embarrassney:

I think it's Britney's team's fault too. All these interviews, and we don't even see a banner, some kind of poster behind with the Glory cover, or the Make Me... cover, or something. I wonder if these interviewers even know what is she supposed to promote with this. It's like they didn't even check a few songs, except for that guy Rylan or however he's called.

And I think that's something they're missing, some kind of press conference, that's completely dedicated to the album, and she's there to present it, and of course people will ask about her kids and Pokémon and the old songs, but they'd ask just once, and then the rest would have to ask about the songs, the potential singles, performances, the plans for the future, etc. With Britney Jean at least we got that Ryan Seacrest kind of, special? where they talked about some of the tracks. I love all these interviews so far, but she's just promoting herself, this time she's not even promoting Vegas.

Archived