Britney Is Down For Adele To Strike Up A Las Vegas Residency: Australia's Sunrise Interview

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-adele-sunrise

Britney wants a piece of Adele.

Britney continues her whirlwind UK press tour with an interview airing down under on Australia's Sunrise, offering a new piece of information aside from the usual touching points (the boys, Glory and Piece Of Me). The interviewer mentions the rumor that Adele is considering a Las Vegas residency of her own, which gets the thumbs up from Miss Britney.

"That is news to me! I had no idea. That is great," the "Love Me Down" singer said. When asked if she'd be happy for Adele, Britney responded: "oh my goodness, yes! Of course," adding she'd "definitely" recommend it to the 25 singer.

Watch here, and stick around for the rest of the interview (which includes a silly reaction when she sees the interviewer dressed in the Oops! red catsuit):

Britney and Adele performing in the same city? Yes, please.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

Upload coming soon!

It only lasted 5 mins.

Basically Britney talks about Pokemon Go and a story where one of her sons wanted to drive back 40 mins away to catch a Pokemon.

They play a 'Would You Wear it Again' game

She says she doesn't mind flying back to Australia as long as there's a bar on her plane

They also show, in full, the scare video :quirkney:

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Nando. said:

Did she fly there? Whats the 101?

No, a UK correspondent interviewed her probably when she was in the UK

Guest StrawberryKisses
Just now, Amanda1822 said:

I'm gonna go with the loose women outfit. She looks so good with her hair up like that 

I meant from her videos :quirkney:

Archived