I JUST LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS

sibode

I'm really sorry to bother you guys, but I feel like I have to spread my love for Miss Britney Spears.

Beside of Glory and Make Me and everything, it gives me the chills to watch her Glory-era-interviews!!
She's so hot! She's YOUNG again! She's fresh! She smiles again!

And, on the other hand, she iconically chews her gum all the time looking even hotter!

I EVEN LOVE HER WHEN YOU CAN TELL SHE'S SO BORED FROM THE QUESTION AND SHE'S THINKING BOUT SOMETHING ELSE!

I'm her fan since 18 years now more or less, but I love her now more than ever!!!

I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS

:verycool:what do you love about Godney?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I love her music! I remember being like 10 and used to compete with my cousin to see who could sing oops better Haha

I love her facial expressions and how humble she is. How she doesn't need to throw anyone under the bus to prove her point. She's the sweetest human being and I just don't understand anyone that doesn't like her. 

I feel sad about what she had to go through in life but happy she's on a much better path now! 

10 minutes ago, BadBitch8 said:

Well I love her music! I remember being like 10 and used to compete with my cousin to see who could sing oops better Haha

I love her facial expressions and how humble she is. How she doesn't need to throw anyone under the bus to prove her point.

This.

5 hours ago, sibode said:

I'm really sorry to bother you guys, but I feel like I have to spread my love for Miss Britney Spears.

Beside of Glory and Make Me and everything, it gives me the chills to watch her Glory-era-interviews!!
She's so hot! She's YOUNG again! She's fresh! She smiles again!

And, on the other hand, she iconically chews her gum all the time looking even hotter!

I EVEN LOVE HER WHEN YOU CAN TELL SHE'S SO BORED FROM THE QUESTION AND SHE'S THINKING BOUT SOMETHING ELSE!

I'm her fan since 18 years now more or less, but I love her now more than ever!!!

I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS

:verycool:what do you love about Godney?

I have been a Britney fan since I was like 6 when BOMT came out. I lost my dad then and barely got to know the old man. I felt really sad but somehow Britney made me happy during that period

I've been a fan since I was 7 (I'm 25 now), not only of the artist but of the person. She's such a beautiful human being, humble and down to earth. She's sweet like no other artist out there is. She's real, she doesn't feel the need to make people think she's cool or smart, she just is who she is. I love her.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived