"This morning" interview is probably the best UK interview we got so far

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame on every single one of you sitting on your ***** tearing his appearance apart.

And really? His head is too big? Who the **** do you think you are?

Shall he book himself in for a 'head reduction'? I think you need your heads looked at to be honest.

To me I saw a big stan meeting his idol and making her laugh - the tone of his foundation or the length of his eyelashes were lost on me.

That was a cute interview.  I don't know why in the world she would do that to her beautiful smile. I swear that is all I can focus on when I look at her. I'm not saying she is ugly because she is still beautiful to me but she should leave her lips alone. I don't know why Beautiful women mess with their looks?

5 hours ago, jamesblue said:

"love the video"
 ***** dont give her another idea!!! if we get a 2nd disney mv we know who to threaten next  :riha:

It's all perspective though.

There is almost 300,000 likes on that video.

Personally, I love it as it reflects Britney of today and not Britney of 15 years ago. Confident, In charge, goofy, but still incredibly ****.

I'd much prefer her playing in control than her being naked in a cage, thrusting her cooch on the floor

and I would say that 300,000 people agree. It's shocking anyone can find any fault really. Just look at the JRS interview where she cuts in and makes it clear ''I'm not looking for anything. I'm happy how I am.''

These comments and music videos like Make Me are what will change the publics perception from trashy **** puppet to strong in charge respectable business woman and mother. 

Archived