mrjt1986

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, tsss said:

I can't see her leaving vegas, she's too comfortable

and she really hates touring  :mj: even tho it wasn't always like that
she probably wants to see kids as often as possible 

I agree with you. In so many places she has said how easy it is to be there. I mean she does a few months in the year with only three shows a weeks. She still gets payed for the albums and gets money to live off like she is used to and still make music.  I don't see why she would change that. I guess that gives me enough time to gather money to go see her in Vegas. :D 

She signed for 2 more years end of last year so it runs until December 2017 he worded it incorrectly! 

I actually don't think she'll extend it again, I think she's getting bored with it and if she does by some chance extend her contract  I think it will be completely revamped like not even titled POM anymore that's how different I think it would be if she renews 

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She signed for 2 more years end of last year so it runs until December 2017 he worded it incorrectly! 

I actually don't think she'll extend it again, I think she's getting bored with it and if she does by some chance extend her contract  I think it will be completely revamped like not even titled POM anymore that's how different I think it would be if she renews 

I think so too tbh :verycool:

Archived