I'm starting to doubt about the next single!

RussianFan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Jean had two singles and it did much worse than glory also make me has  performed a lot better than work *****. We will get another single don't worry it's just team Britney is slow ... as usual 

Britney still has radio promo coming up in December so we will get another single. Britney isn't in the position of Xtina or Hilary Duff because she has Vegas. Even RCA doesn't make as much money on an album than they do with Vegas or a Tour. I think RCA will use Glory like Larry said they were doing before there was an album. Release songs and Videos to keep her name out there on the radio and in the general consciousness. Because Britney's in Vegas and they don't have to worry about moving tour tickets, they have the time to make sure they choose the song most likely to hit or make an impact on keeping Britney in the public eye. The last few weeks they were doing testing and maybe even choosing the song from the contenders. 

1 minute ago, ebritneybeat said:

I think we should relax and just enjoy the album.It's obvious that POM is their no1 priority.This was an album for fans.

another one? Are you forgot about BJ? She really likes this album, she truly could go back on top with it, but her team is ******* everything up

8 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

another one? Are you forgot about BJ? She really likes this album, she truly could go back on top with it, but her team is ******* everything up

I mean a good album for her fans :truthtea:

Her team sucks cause they care only for the money.Right now they make many millions from the POM so this is where they are focused.

On the other hand in order Glory to be no1 Britney has to work really hard because she has to reach new demographic and convice the GP.I'm not sure she is ready for this hard work.She just likes the album and wants the minimum effort to promote the whole situation so I believe she's happy with it.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Y'all are overdramatic.

Just to put things in to context, Shake It Off was released August 18 and Blank Space was released November 10

Good For You was released June 22 and Same Old Love was released September 10.

This is a normal time to wait.

i really hope you're right and I really want you to drag our overdramatic ***** once the single will come out :sobbing:

7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Y'all are overdramatic.

Just to put things in to context, Shake It Off was released August 18 and Blank Space was released November 10

Good For You was released June 22 and Same Old Love was released September 10.

This is a normal time to wait.

those songs had better longevity

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

those songs had better longevity

MATM didn't have radio support in the US when it came out, but Toxic still came 3 months after it was released. Y'all just need to wait at least until the end of October or first week of November before you have meltdowns

Archived