I'm starting to doubt about the next single!

RussianFan

2 minutes ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

MATM didn't have radio support in the US when it came out, but Toxic still came 3 months after it was released. Y'all just need to wait at least until the end of October or first week of November before you have meltdowns

times have changed. it doesn't work like that anymore. but yeah let's wait. 

BTW, I think MATM was played as much as MM. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

I mean a good album for her fans :truthtea:

Her team sucks cause they care only for the money.Right now they make many millions from the POM so this is where they are focused.

On the other hand in order Glory to be no1 Britney has to work really hard because she has to reach new demographic and convice the GP.I'm not sure she is ready for this hard work.She just likes the album and wants the minimum effort to promote the whole situation so I believe she's happy with it.

she did talk about the album herself on The Jonathan Ross show and the whole album conversation was simply cut out cause that's what the label wanted, and they didn't even mentioned it after she performed MM. She seems really inspired by this work, and wants people to know about it, she loves the songs, so I think she would work hard for this

Just now, mood.swings said:

she did talk about the album herself on The Jonathan Ross show and the whole album conversation was simply cut out cause that's what the label wanted, and they didn't even mentioned it after she performed MM. She seems really inspired by this work, and wants people to know about it, she loves the songs, so I think she would work hard for this

stop with the made up stories. why would her label want to cut off the glory talk? 

Just now, RussianFan said:

stop with the made up stories. why would her label want to cut off the glory talk? 

because the Glory conversation included c-ship talk, of course if it was JUST the Glory conversation they wouldn't cut it off. People who were there tweeted she was talking about it.

13 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

No,I don't think she would work hard for anything.She even admitted she didn't rehearse much from vmas.Also weeks before the festival she wrote she was bored,she didn't rehearse.She was the one who scrapped MM.She's not ready for prerecorded or live vocals,hard and full of energy choreos and 100% effort,these are the things that would gain back the GP.Only mentioning Glory on a interview is not effective for the GP.

We easily blame her team for everything but we forget that Britney herself doesn't care about no1 again.She's not the competitive professional perfectionist she used to be,she's not ready for ITZ promo.

Enjoy this masterpiece people at the end of the day Britney remains a legend even if all of her next albums flop hard.

1 minute ago, ebritneybeat said:

No,I don't think she would work hard for anything.She even admitted she didn't rehearse much from vmas.Also weeks before the festival she wrote she was bored,she didn't rehearse.She's not ready for prerecorded or live vocals,hard and full of energy choreos and 100% effort,these are the things that would gain back the GP.Only mentioning Glory on a interview is not effective for the GP.

well that's your opinion, mine is different

2 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

Just like they said about five FF singles?

He said that? Damn I forgot how much of a Liar he is :rude2me:
But FF did have 4 singles eventually, I mean it's not the truth either but... 1 single instead of 4? That's kinda weird :rude2me:

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

Just like they said about five FF singles?

But they treated BFB like a single. Which is what they are doing with DYWTCO. It just wasn't released on radio but I think we can expect at least another Glory single. Though, probably 2 singles. And then work on 10 will start to be talked about. 

Archived