To those who never grew up with Britney OR newer fans...

Guest StrawberryKisses

2 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

A) You missed out on a lot

B) What is your opinion on her earlier work? Do you find it cheesy? Do you ignore it? What do you think of early Britney?

Just curious to compare my experiences to yours!

Well I was born in the year 2000, I wasn't even alive during the debut :girlfall:

Oops and Britney are my two favourite Britney albums ever :lessons:

I became a fan in 2014, so it's pretty recent and I missed a LOT :girlfall:

But early Britney is my favourite, I kind of block-out anything 2008-2015 because that's a mess we don't speak of :rude2me:

FFT and the first two years of POM are the reason I have vision problems and wear glasses :shameless:

But I am so upset that I missed Britney when she has a god-like status :donewithit:

I was only 4 when she released Toxic, and only 7 when she had her breakdown, I vividly remember being in a grocery store with my mom and seeing a bunch of magazines with baldney on the cover and looking to my mom saying "What happened to Britney?" :ohnoney: My earliest memory of her was dancing to Toxic with my older sister back in like 2006 :verycool:

2016ney is killing it and Glory is the best pop album of 2016 but nothing compares to 2000ney or ITZney :verycool:

I can't help my age, and I'm thankful for currentney, but nothing beats early Britney :girlfall:

The entire reason I started stanning her is because I found my older sisters Britney (the album) and In The Zone CD's and decided to give them a listen, I was hooked ever since. Britney Jean was the first Britney album I ever listened to and bought, I loved the album but her early work is what really solidified me as a stan. I travelled to Vegas from Canada to see her on my 16th birthday this summer :girlfall:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before becoming fan in September 2013, I related to Madonna and Britney as the two biggest female pop legend, and I keep thinking so. I remember playing Toxic and looking at GH:MP, I always reacted like OMG you're such a huge legend. This is undisputed and confirmed this year:donewithit: The undisputed Princess of Pop.

Archived