The second single is now a major issue

monti50

This isnt turning into the second major **** up this era, it has turned into the second **** up.   The way I see it is she just gave us her two best performances since 2004 and she didn't introduce the public to her new sound.  It was a wasted opportunity. 

I hope she comes back from London, learns new choreo for the next single and films the video for the next single right from her performance at the POM show.   

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

At this point it doesn't matter what the second or even third or fourth singles are; the album is beyond dead, and nothing is going to help it.  :verycool: Let's just be happy that we got an amazing album and that she's been doing so much promo.  

Don't give up hope pls :idkney:

12 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

Single 2 is clearly "Do You Want To Come Over?" She performed it several times. Why you guys keep doubting it. :beynah:

Because she's said countless times she doesn't know what the second single is even after performing it. Also, it hasn't impacted radio & was released as a promo single already.:rude2me:

25 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

Single 2 is clearly "Do You Want To Come Over?" She performed it several times. Why you guys keep doubting it. :beynah:

No. That song is the only one I don't like from the album. And I don't think she would ever perform a song that will become a single because then it won't be new and fresh when it comes out! 

Archived