I think the conservatorship is about to end!

Dynasty

Future Hearings 

08/04/2017 at 08:30 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

EDIT:

The last "order to show cause" hearing was:

08/04/2016 in Probate Department 99, (Department, ST99), Presiding
Order to Show Cause Hearing - Held - OSC Hearing Off Calendar

It appears to be a yearly assessment to determine if the conservatorship is still needed. At least that's what I'm assuming.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Future Hearings 

08/04/2017 at 08:30 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

EDIT:

The last "order to show cause" hearing was:

08/04/2016 in Probate Department 99, (Department, ST99), Presiding
Order to Show Cause Hearing - Held - OSC Hearing Off Calendar

It appears to be a yearly assessment to determine if the conservatorship is still needed. At least that's what I'm assuming.

You know  that  info because .... :receiptswheretho:

One thing I agree with Sam Lufti about is the conservatorship. It was a necessity at the very beginning but after 2015 and this year especially it should be over. Shes capable of putting on Vegas three nights a week, caring for her boys, recording albums, having a great body, and most importantly doing a deposition if front of Sam. If shes capable of all of that and MORE, theres no reason she should really have a conservatorship. Maybe if they checked her mental heath and did an evaluation every 6 months...that would make more sense. :donewithit:

1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

What website  address  pls:rude2me:

http://www.lacourt.org/CaseSummary/ui/index.aspx?

It's case number BP108870. The court documents and proceedings have been updated regularly since 2008.

However...

I've never once noticed that Jason Trawick was officially added as a co-conservator. Either the entries haven't been properly updated, her team was lying to People magazine about it...or I just missed it. Which is a strong possibility.

13 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It's case number BP108870. The court documents and proceedings have been updated regularly since 2008.

However...

I've never once noticed that Jason Trawick was officially added as a co-conservator. Either the entries haven't been properly updated, her team was lying to People magazine about it...or I just missed it. Which is a strong possibility.

I found  it weird  u know  this :quirkney: but anyway  it seems like the conservaterror ship has protected her from  the media  like they have frequently  kept tmz from gaining access to photos  and things but I find it wierd her records are so public  considerin she is a celeb  cus now I know her location on 08/4/17 :tongueney:

6 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I found  it weird  u know  this :quirkney: but anyway  it seems like the conservaterror ship has protected her from  the media  like they have frequently  kept tme from gaining access to photos  and things but I find it wierd her records are so public  considerin she is a celeb  cus now I know her location on 08/4/17 :tongueney:

Most of the time I don't think she even appears herself - her court appointed lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham, appears on her behalf.

EDIT: Also, the records are heavily redacted so as not to violate her privacy. But they are public in the sense that not even celebrities have the privilege of keeping conservatorship records completely private. It's an extremely serious legal matter for a person's rights to be removed from them, and the court treats it as such in order to protect the conservatee from being abused by the conservator.

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Most of the time I don't think she even appears herself - her court appointed lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham, appears on her behalf.

EDIT: Also, the records are heavily redacted so as not to violate her privacy. But they are public in the sense that not even celebrities have the privilege of keeping conservatorship records private. It's an extremely serious legal matter to have your rights removed from you, and the court treats it as such in order to protect the conservatee from being abused by the conservator.

I want her to go to a hearing show those ****** she is healthy  and deserves  her freedom 

On 30/9/2016 at 7:22 PM, marioh said:

I read a few years ago that she wanted to end it and hire her own lawyer, but she failed miserably... Idk how true it was tho. And that phone message where she expressed the fear that her father "will take her children away". Scary ****.

OMG, this is the first time I hear the audio and I can't believe it. :disbelief: Wel... TBH, I can totally see them doing that kind of ****. In fact, I always thought that they were using the kids to stop her from ending the c-ship. 

27 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

However...

11/16/2012 Petition - Allowance of Fees (1st Hearing Date: 12/07/2012 Filed By: Ingham, Samuel D., III, Esq., PVP Attorney Conservator: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Complaint Num: 39 )

does this mean she complained about it?? lol I'm awful with legal ****

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I want her to go to a hearing show those ****** she is healthy  and deserves  her freedom 

She used to attend. The paps used to catch them leaving in the early days. Sometimes an artist would capture a drawing of her.

I don't know if she attends now...She seems to have given up on trying to obtain her freedom.

(I'm really not sure how I feel about that.)

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

11/16/2012 Petition - Allowance of Fees (1st Hearing Date: 12/07/2012 Filed By: Ingham, Samuel D., III, Esq., PVP Attorney Conservator: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Complaint Num: 39 )

does this mean she complained about it?? lol I'm awful with legal ****

Good question. I'm not a lawyer, but I have friends who are lawyers who I ask about this from time to time.

If Ingham filed the petition it could be either asking to allow fees (for somebody unnamed) on Britney's behalf, or it could be a complaint about the court allowing fees. I'm not positive which.

What was going on during that time period?

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

Good question. I'm not a lawyer, but I have friends who are lawyers who I ask about this from time to time.

If Ingham filed the petition it could be either asking to allow fees (for somebody unnamed) on Britney's behalf, or it could be a complaint about the court allowing fees. I'm not positive which.

What was going on during that time period?

i think just x factor but who knows behind closed doors. this **** makes me so sad

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

i think just x factor but who knows behind closed doors. this **** makes me so sad

X Factor was coming to an end, and so was her relationship with Jason.

I wasn't aware at the time that Jason had officially been added as co-conservator in April 2012. So it could have to do with an "allowance of fees" related to that - or to Vegas, which was also being negotiated at the time.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20664203,00.html

5 hours ago, I just want more!! said:

With how naive and clueless she is! I think she is better off under this conservatorship because she will eventually be taken advantage off again and again!

No shade here, just pure love to my Queen B :saycheese:

That doesn't mean all her rights should be taken away. There are plenty of naive people out there, and also they KEEP her naive and clueless by keeping her in like an isolated world, exactly like Miley hinted in her interview. Of course she will be naive and clueless when she lives isolated like that. She was capable of handling herself before everything happened, she needed intervention during a VERY difficult time in her life when she was dealing with a multitude of issues, mental illness, divorce, stress, constant stalking and harrassment by paps etc. but she's not in that place anymore. If they actually cared about her getting better they would work with her to have her back in charge and independent. I'm sure LOTS of stars are not 100% in charge of their finances and have lawyers/financial advisors etc. to help them out in that area, but THEY are the ones who hire them/in charge and they are in charge of other aspects of their life. It's just not right in any way, it's astonishingly cruel.

Archived