I avoided listening to Glory for almost two weeks...

PieceofBritney

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm sure if I dwell on her nose or lips it will be considered "useful" right?  And no one is posting anything now so that's why I posted a useless thread. Just trying to add a little positivity to the mix.

1 hour ago, XtinaBrit said:

no I hate those threads too.

tumblr_odtegoMw3f1vguyk9o1_250.gif

maybe I need a 2 week break from Exhale.

I'd rather have threads that talk about her music rather than about her lips or nose tbh lol Those threads annoy me a lot. :bigtime:

Anywho... I'm obsessed with Better. I hope it becomes a single though. :donewithit:

2 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Good idea tbh. I listen to it 2 times a day: in my car on my way to work and when I drive back home. But that's a bit too much. I'm starting to get tired of it :idkney:

i had it in my car too and had to take it out cause i didnt wanna associate it with driving to work lol!

3 hours ago, XtinaBrit said:

I love clumsy too but god.. youre threads are so annoying and useless.

your presence in exhale is annoying and useless  :donewithit:

go to Shitina Red or floptina.com...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wouldn't say Clumsy is one of my fave songs off Glory but it does come to my mind very often :P

my fave is Slumber Party by far <3

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I just started listening to it again....and the moment I started playing it I was pleasantly surprised all over again. It really is a good album.

And I know Exhale is gonna judge me for this but I think Clumsy may end up being in my top 3 favorite Glory songs IT'S JUST SO CUTE. 

She really did give us an amazing album this time. :letitburn: 

P.s: It's a useless thread yes, but no one is also posting at the moment so I thought we could use a little positivity.

I feel ya :NYnod:

Archived